66

Jimin raced over when he saw Taehyung fall out of the vent, landing flat on his front.

"Tae!" He helped the boy out. "You did it! Cassie and I saw all the patients run out! I hope they'll be okay."

"They're running home," Taehyung wheezed. "You should thank Seokjin, if he didn't memorize that blueprint I wouldn't have been able to save anyone."

Jimin peered up the vent with worry. "Where's everyone else?"

Taehyung pressed a hand over the earpiece. "Guys? Me and Jimin are out, what's your locations?"

He heard nothing but static.

"I think the heat is damaging their devices." Jimin bit his lip.

"They'll be okay." Taehyung guided the pinkette back to the waiting limo.

The engine was on, waiting patiently for all its passengers.

They climbed inside, peering out the windows at the building.

"Agustie..." Jimin whispered.

-

"Oof!" Hoseok gasped, slipping out of the vent as he fell to the dirt ground below.

Seokjin leaped off the vent, landing neatly on his feet.

"Marry me." Hoseok stared as his boyfriend picked himself up easily, not a hair out of place.

Seokjin smiled and helped Hoseok to his feet. "Propose to me then."

"I just did." Hoseok got down on one knee, holding Seokjin's hand between his own. "But I'll ask again: Kim Seokjin, will you step on me?"

"No, dumbass. But I'll marry you." Seokjin yanked him in close, kissing him deeply.

"What the fuck!" Taehyung raced out of the limo. "Did you two just get engaged? Holy shit, in the graveyard of a mental asylum that's about to explode?"

"A fairy tale!" Jimin sighed dreamily. He brightened. "I'll be the flower girl!"

"Come on," Seokjin dragged them all back to the limo. "Hobi, is this vehicle going to he able to withstand the blast?"

"I mean, somewhat. The company that made it also makes vehicles for high ranking government officials, so it's like, bulletproof and stuff. I don't know how good it can protect us from an explosion though. Let's move it back a bit, just to be safe."

They climbed inside and Cassie drove a bit further into the woods that surrounded the asylum.

"Cassie, you don't have to stay for this."  Hoseok told him. "It's too dangerous, you can get out and start running, you should be able to get a safe distance away before the blast hits. I can drive-"

Cassie put the car in park. "All due respect, Hobi, but leaving you behind is an order I will never obey."

Hoseok smiled, hugging the man from behind the seat.

"Fuck, you're the best. Hey, can you officiate weddings?"