39

Jungkook had never been admitted into an asylum of any kind before, but it seemed like he was being admitted into a prison.

He had woken up with his wrists and ankles handcuffed by a short chain, with people holding guns surrounding him as the van parked.

"Wh...what..." It was hard to speak, and his body felt slow and heavy, and he had a brief memory of being shot by one of those guns, but instead of a bullet it was some kind of drug that knocked him out.

They didn't answer his strangled question, just hauled him to his feet and yanked him out of the van.

Jungkook squinted into the sunlight as he was dragged across the short lawn.

There were guards everywhere, all of them holding guns, and some of them were the real deal.

They watched without interest as Jungkook was led inside the building, which was built like a modern castle. It was strong, broad and tall, and Jungkook knew getting out was near impossible unless you were leaving in a body bag.

"Why am I here?" He demanded as they brought him inside, through three security scanners and a manual pat down.

"Because your parents deemed you to be a danger to yourself and others." A guard said automatically, like it was a rehearsed response.

"I'm not!" Jungkook argued as they led him down a narrow hallway that was too white. "How can someone else know better than me how I'm feeling?!"

They ignored him.

-

After making him take a quick cold shower, they forced him to change into a white loose shirt with long white pants and a white robe.

Jungkook noticed some of the passing inmates were also in white, and few were wearing gray.

He wondered what that was about.

-

After all his pleas fell on deaf ears, he was locked in a very small room with bunkbeds, one short window and a connecting bathroom that had only the bare necessities.

Jungkook pounded on the locked door. "Let me out! I'm not crazy!"

He groaned when he was ignored, falling back on the bottom bunk.

At least he had the room to himself.

He wondered how the other Jungkook was doing. He had probably alerted the others of what had happened and they would be working on a way to help him, no doubt.

Since he was in here, he might as well try to find Yoongi. The poor teacher had no idea what was going on about anything since he was taken, and Jungkook wondered if Agust had even let anyone else take over ever since the trial ended.

He grabbed the small, stiff pillow and curled up with it, hoping he would fall asleep and wake up back home- his real home.

"Oh, Yoonie..."