36

"No! Absolutely fucking not!" Seokjin exclaimed, leaping off the bed. "What are you- fucking stupid?! If I had a year I couldn't explain all the reasons why that's the worst possible idea anyone ever could have come up with! No- what time is it? Only six? Okay, we have a little time- I'll start with the basics. First of all-"

Namjoon sighed as Seokjin launched into a list of reasons why his idea to go undercover as RM into the asylum could and would go wrong.

He cut the pretty boy off after the eighteenth reason.

"Look, I know. It's not ideal, but it's what we got." He reasoned. "Someone has to tell Jungkook and Yoongi what the plan on the outside is, and to relay information. I'm only acting crazy enough to get through the doors, I'm not going to go overboard and sign myself up for electroshock therapy."

"Number nineteen-" Seokjin insisted loudly, glaring at the student.

"Jinnie." Hoseok sighed, putting his hand on the boys arm, then quickly taking it away. "I agree with you, this plan is dangerous and I don't like it. But we need someone on the inside, and Nyumbooboobee is the most capable candidate. We have to risk him to get Jungkook and Yoongi back. Plus all the alters. Think about Yoonie- don't you want him out of that place as soon as possible?"

Seokjin sighed. "How dare you play the Yoonie card on me. You know damn well he's my precious sweet baby. "

Namjoon bit his lip. "Thank you for caring about me, Jin. I promise I'll be careful."

"I know you will be." Seokjin gave him a rueful smile. "You're Kim Fucking Namjoon."

He held his arms out for a hug. "Both of you idiots, get in here."

Grateful, Hoseok and Namjoon fell into the boys embrace.

And as Seokjin hugged them, he wondered how he had ever thought this feeling was disgusting.

-

"You can do it." Namjoon encouraged.

He was in Hoseok's room, watching as the nervous dom held the phone in his hand. He had found the number S.K.M.A. had called him from before, his thumb hovering over the green call button.

"How am I going to get you back out?" Hoseok fretted.

"With Yoongi on one side of me and Kookie on the other." Namjoon promised.

Hoseok wiped his eyes and nodded. "I trust you, Namjoon."

He hit call.