45

"Namjoon!" Jungkook gasped, bursting into their dorm. "I found him! I fou-"

He stopped, taking in the messy room. The covers were strewn around and pillows flung about.

A struggle had happened here.

"Namjoon?" Jungkook checked under the bed- the only hiding spot in the room.

He straightened up, suddenly fearful.

"Namjoon!"

-

"Any progress?" Jeongguk asked Taehyung and Seokjin, who were pouring over textbooks and articles about the asylum, gathering as much info as they could.

"Just more of the same, mostly everything posted about it is exploiting some new controversy or death." Taehyung rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"We did find a blueprint, though." Seokjin held it up to show the boy. "It's probably useless, since it's a decade old and most likely the hospital would have had countless renovations and expansions in that time."

Jeongguk nodded in agreement, taking the blueprint. "It's better than nothing. Keep digging, I'm sure there's something out there that can help us."

He turned to Hoseok and Jimin who were talking on the hotel bed.

"You okay?" He murmured, rubbing the rich boys shoulder.

He had heard about how they had taken Namjoon, and Hoseok was still blaming himself for both his and Yoongi's kidnapping.

"I just want them back." Hoseok hugged a pillow tightly.

"JK, I found a group of anti- asylum people," Jimin showed his phone screen to the boy. "They're having a meeting in two weeks- we could ask them for help!"

"Call them and ask if they can meet sooner." Jeongguk said. "We don't have time to wait two weeks."

He looked out the window nervously.

"I have a bad feeling that they don't even have two days."

-

Agust raised his head when he heard the hiss of the door unlocking.

He cracked his neck from side to side. "Well how lovely is this! Two visits in one day? Doctor, do you have a crush on me?" He smirked.

"Be on your best behavior, anomaly." Dr. Ji said, and Agust heard something heavy being set down next to him.

He frowned, trying to see through the blindfold.

"You have a roommate now, so both of you get along."

Agust's heart clenched in fear.

Did the bunny get caught?

He was about to call out, but the other person spoke first.

"A...Agust?"

Agust froze, and it took him a moment to remember how to speak.

"Sub..."