20

fuck u STARY_NAMJOON uwu

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Namjoon got ready to leave the hotel room, waking up a sleepy Taehyung.

"Where go?" The boy asked, rubbing his eye as he sat up.

"To Jin's place." Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's jacket and pulled it on. "I need to see for myself what his condition is."

Taehyung nodded. "Be careful. His parents might try to ship you off to a conversion camp too."

Namjoon snorted, rolling his eyes as he headed out.

"Believe me, I know how to handle crazy parents."

-

It was a long walk from the hotel to Seokjin's house, but Namjoon was determined to talk to the boy.

Hurrying up the steps, he knocked on the front door, and hoped Seokjin's parents weren't home.

The door opened a few moments later, and Seokjin looked shocked to see Namjoon standing there, taking a step back.

"Jin..." Namjoon took a step forward, a flurry of emotions crashing inside of him after finally seeing his boyfriend after so long. "I missed you..."

Seokjin looked nervously around. "You...shouldn't be here. I don't like you, you're disgusting."

"Jinnie, I know what they did to you." Namjoon reached out, wanting to gently caress the trembling boy, and he forced himself to stop before he could make contact. "I know it hurts to see me or the others, and they probably associated all your memories of us with something terrible, didn't they?"

Seokjin shook his head quickly, shutting the door halfway to hide behind it. "You're going to hell, and I won't let you drag me there with you!"

"Please!" Namjoon surged forward, blocking the door from being able to close fully. "Seokjin, please, I know you endured something horrible, but you have to fight through it! We need you! Hoseok needs you, I know you miss and want him too! Please, let us help you!"

Seokjin froze at the mention of Hoseok's name, and Namjoon saw his opening.

"Please, Jinnie, remember all your memories together? He wasn't just your boyfriend, he was your best friend. Remember the first day of class? You two hit it off instantly like you were soulmates. Even though the seven of us were all together, you and him were closer than the rest of us. You had a beautiful connection, despite what they brainwashed you to believe. We need you so we can get Yoongi back, please! I need Yoongi like you and Hobi need each other. Please, let us help you so both of us can have the love of our life back."

Seokjin was silent, staring at the floor, and Namjoon risked reaching his hand out, holding it there for the boy to eye.

"Please...come back with me. I know the real Seokjin is still in there somewhere. Let me heal you, so we can all be happy together again." He begged, tears in his eyes. "Please...I missed you so much. We all need you. We aren't a family unless all seven of us are together."

Seokjin swallowed hard, tears of his own running down his cheeks.

"Joonie..." He whimpered, slowly reaching his shaking hand out to meet Namjoon's.

"Jinnie..."

Their fingertips brushed-

Seokjin winced hard and yanked his hand back. "No!"

"Seok-"

"Get away!" The door slammed shut before Namjoon could comfort him, and the boy heard it lock.

"Seokjin!" Namjoon pounded on the door. "Ignore whatever voices are in your head right now! Those conversion assholes put them there to make you think our love is a sin, please fight them!"

"Go away, I'm calling the police!" Came the only reply, and Namjoon sighed, having no choice but to turn and run away.

He scrubbed his cheeks as the tears ran down them, fearing Seokjin was too far gone to save.

-

Seokjin raised his head from his knees after a few minutes passed and there was no noise outside his door.

He carefully pulled back the curtain, peering out the window to see the empty front step.

He sighed, relieved Namjoon was gone, but also...missing him a little?

Why did he want the boy to stay? He was a homosexual- and he had touched Seokjin! It was disgusting- God, he was going to throw up!

He raced to the bathroom and yanked the sink handle on, about to plunge his hand under the water and scrub it with plenty of soap-

He stopped, staring at his blank palm.

The touch...it had felt like a spark.

Not searing pain or pure filth, like he had been repeatedly told in the camp, but more like...a spark of butterflies in his heart.

Like sunshine on his face, a heart shaped smile, a warm laughter...

He shut the water off.

And decided to keep this visit a secret from his parents.

"Hoseok..."