17

"My parents are probably calling the cops now." Namjoon mused as they got ready to leave the hotel.

"We'll get a room at a place closer to home." Hosek said. "It'll be all under my name, so they shouldn't be able to trace it to you. Just untl we can figure this all out."

Namjoon looked at his phone in his hand, which had not stopped ringing from his parents calling him.

He abruptly snapped the phone in half, tossing it into the trash can.

Jungkook stared, falling in love all over again with Kim Namjoon.

"Now they can't track me." Namjoon sighed. "Hobi, buy me a new phone please."

"Anything for you, Nyumloveofmylife!" Hoseok practically drooled.

"Cassie is ready." Taehyung said as he opened the door for them all.

They piled inside the limo and Cassie started the long journey home.

Jungkook stared out the window, foot bouncing anxiously like a rabbit.

"Kook." Namjoon slid over to sit next to him. "I'm sorry for what I said last night. I don't think you're broken. If anything, I'm the broken one, without Yoongi."

Jungkook smiled, placing his hand over the students. "It's okay, I know this is harder for you than anyone else here. But we'll get him back, I know it." He snorted, leaning back in his seat with a sigh. "Besides, if you were talking about alternate realities and Latin links, I would think you're crazy too."

"Tell me what happened again." Namjoon said, sounding serious, and Jungkook felt a surge of hope that the boy might actually believe him this time.

So Jungkook started from the beginning, explaining how they had won the trial, how they had all moved in together, the wedding, Agust's transformation, Byungwoo, went into as much detail as he could about RM, Yoonie's mother, absolutely everything he could possibly remember, and by the end, all three boys were staring at him with confused expressions.

There was silence for a few long moments.

"I wish that fairytale was true." Taehyung finally said.

"Do I really own a sex store?" Hoseok asked, eyes wide.

"I'm seriously telling the truth, I swear! That link somehow brought me to this reality, where we lost. I think if I connect us all together again, that'll fix things, or send me back home."

Taehyung patted Jungkook's head. "That's a nice story, Googs. How about you take a nap until we get home?"

Jungkook sighed, knowing Taehyung didn't believe him.

He looked to Namjoon and saw the boy was thinking.

Hopefully that meant he believed him.

He knew he couldn't do this without Namjoon.