33

The group was interrupted from catching up when their hotel door suddenly opened and two more boys hurried in.

Jimin stared, then blinked.

"Two Jungkook's? This is just like my favorite wet dream- am I dreaming?"

Jungkook pulled his twin up. "Guys, long story short, this is the Jungkook of this reality. I told you I wasn't crazy!"

There was nothing but shocked silence and stares in the room.

Jeongguk hesitantly stepped forward. "H-hey...I'm sorry for leaving. I just...after hearing that verdict, something in me just gave up. Can you all ever forgive me? I'm so sorry."

Taehyung kept counting the Jungkook's, his face scrunched up in confusion.

Hoseok tentively pinched Jeongguks arm. "It's so lifelike..."

Seokjin rubbed his head at the confusion and at the pain, looking away.

Finally, Namjoon stood up.

"So...you're really not from here? All that stuff you were saying, about a different reality and Agust and RM and Yoongi...it was all true?"

Jungkook nodded feverishly. "Yes! Remember that link you translated for me? Yoonie clicked on it and it restarted my life, bringing me here somehow!"

"Wait, what link?" Taehyung snapped out of his counting.

"What's an RM?" Seokjin blinked.

"Just wait," Namjoon told them, pulling Jungkook aside while Jeongguk and the others drew closer together to start talking.

"So, is there a way to fix all this? If we're somehow in a wrong reality, is there a way to fix it so that everything is the way it's supposed to be, like in your reality?" The smart boy asked.

"I think so, I think that's why I was brought here." Jungkook whispered urgently. "I know the way things are supposed to be!"

Namjoon nodded slowly. "Okay..." He shook his head with a sigh. "God, this is so fucking weird."

"I know, I'm still trying to accept it too, but we have to hurry!" Jungkook grabbed the boys shirt. "We need to find Yoongi- Agust is the key!"

"Yoongi..." Namjoon looked over to the group, who were all hugging Jeongguk, except for Seokjin, who watched from afar. "Tae was saying he had found a lead about him."

Jungkook felt a surge of hope. "He knows where he is?"

"Maybe, but you're not going to like the answer." Namjoon warned.

Jungkook snorted. "I haven't liked anything about this reality. What's one more thing?"

-

After getting everyone up to speed about the situation and their individual struggles, Taehyung stepped up.

"Okay, I know where Yoongi has been this whole time, but...it's really dark." He warned them.

Hoseok and Jimin immediately clung to each other.

"After being found guilty, he was ordered to pay a fine for the crimes. He went to a local jail and gave them a check. Agust was in control at the time, though I believe he's been in charge ever since he came out at the trial. Anyways, as he was leaving the grounds, a van pulled up and took him with them. Forcefully."

Namjoon jumped up from the bed, hands in fists. "They fucking abducted him?!"

Taehyung bit his lip, nodding slowly. "The witness I spoke to said it was clearly against his will since he was struggling against them. And I hate to say this, but it gets worse."

"How?!" Seokjin winced, covering his face with his hands.

"Who took Yumfi?" Jimin wailed.

"That's what makes this worse- he was taken in to a hardcore asylum, S.K.M.A, South Korea's Mental Asylum..."

Hoseok's eyes were wide. "Are they experimenting on him?!"

"I don't know, they won't answer my calls or emails." Taehyung bit his lip.

"Then we're going in there. Physically." Namjoon vowed, his dark eyes narrowed murderously.

-

After trying and failing to come up with a plan, the sky had turned dark and Jimin and Seokjin had fallen asleep.

"Let's get some rest and try again tomorrow." Taehyung yawned.

Jungkook agreed, sliding off the bed. "I should head back so my parent's don't freak out. Jeongguk, you can stay here to catch up with everyone."

His twin stood up too. "Actually I want to come with. I haven't seen my parents in a while and I miss them. I'll stay hidden and come back here."

Jungkook nodded. "Okay, I guess we'll all meet back here after school tomorrow then."

They said their goodbye's, and the two boys hurried back home under the shadows of the night.