67

Suga landed neatly on his feet, wrapping one arm around Yoonie so the baby wouldn't slip out from his shirt.

Yoonie looked around at the dark graveyard with sad eyes. "Why no flowers?"

"Yoongi!"

Suga looked up as the boys raced out of the limo, running over.

"Yoongi!""

"You're alive!"

"You're okay!"

"Where are Jungkook and Namjoon?"

Taehyung halted abruptly, the other three boys crashing into his back when he saw a baby peeking out from Yoongi's shirt.

And something about Yoongi seemed slightly...different.

Seokjin gasped loudly, hand slapping over his mouth.

Hoseok blinked. "Wait...is that-"

"The pretty Seokjinnie!" Yoonie shrieked, wiggling around excitedly.

Suga smiled and lowered himself to the grass, setting the boy down on the ground.

Yoonie giggled, reaching his little arms up as he toddled over on unsteady feet. "The pretty Seokjinnie! Lookit! Yoonie is walking on him own!"

Seokjin knelt down, patiently waiting with arms wide open. He had no idea how this was possible, but he would be damned if he missed appreciating Yoonie's first steps, in his own body.

Yoonie's laughter brought smiles to everyone's faces, and tears raced down Jimin's cheeks at the sight of his best friend.

The baby fell into Seokjin's arms, and Seokjin hugged him tightly, pressing a million kisses to the boys squishy cheeks.

Hoseok and Jimin fell to their knees beside him, cooing and praising the baby on a job well done.

Taehyung stared at Suga, unable to come up with any words.

Suga felt his gaze and looked up, smiling softly.

"Hello, Taehyung."

"Su..." Taehyung couldn't believe it. "It's you...but...how...?"

Namjoon slid out of the vent, stumbling a little on the uneven grass before righting himself. He looked around wildly. "Yoongi? Yoongi!"

"Not out yet." Suga informed him.

"What the," Hoseok covered Yoonie's ears, "hell is going on?!"

"The doctor cloned the alters." Namjoon explained quickly. "He took them out of Yoongi's brain with this machine."

"Wait, so all the alters are separated?" Jimin gasped. "The person I talked to in the hallway...was Agust? Like, Agust on his own?"

"It's a long story, I can explain everything later." Namjoon shooed them all away from the building, to the limo. "Yoonji, Agust, Jeongguk and Yoongi are coming out from the basement vent, we had to split up."

"Where's Jungkook?" Seokjin looked around.

As if on cue, Jungkook slid out of the vent, nearly landing on Namjoon.

He was coughing, black smoke trailing out of the vent behind him.

"Kookie!" Jimin raced over, tackling him to the ground. "You did it!"

Despite how tired he was, Jungkook hugged him back tightly, smiling weakly. "I told you before, Park Jimin. Not even death can keep us apart."

Namjoon and Suga helped them to their feet. "The others should be out any second now. Let's get to the car so we can be ready to get out of here."