35

Jeongguk raced back to the hotel, throwing himself at the door.

He couldn't remember where he had his room key- maybe the other Jungkook had it- it didn't matter now.

He kicked and pounded on the door, not caring that it was late or that people were trying to sleep.

"Let me in! Guys!" He shouted, banging on the door until a sleepy Taehyung opened it.

"Yullo? Oh- Jung- wait, are you Jeongguk?"

"Wake up!" Jeongguk flicked on the lights, eliciting groans from the sleepy boys on the beds.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes as he sat up.

"They took Jungkook!" Jeongguk explained urgently. "His parents! They sent him away! The same people who took Yoongi! S.K.M.A!"

"What?!" Jimin bolted out of bed.

Seokjin sighed. "If it's not one of you in danger, it's another one of you."

"We have to save him! They think he's crazy!" Jeongguk cried. "They're gunna mess with his brain- they could kill him!"

Namjoon threw his legs over the bed. "Okay, okay, everyone calm down. We can't just barge in there, we need a plan."

"The plan is we get in there and whoop ass." Hoseok said, punching air.

Seokjin smiled fondly at him, putting his cheek in his palm.

"No, this place is run by the FBI." Namjoon warned. "We need to be careful. We have to prove that Yoongi and Jungkook are there against their will. We need to expose them and get the public on our side. We can't just break them out, then we'll all be under the wrath of the FBI."

"Prove to who?" Jeongguk pressed. "A regular cop? The FBI is like a hundred levels above the police! Who are we supposed to go to to get that place shut down?"

"Tae." Namjoon faced the researcher. "Can you dig up absolutely everything there is about S.K.M.A?"

Taehyung nodded, quickly pulling out his phone. "Consider it done."

"Jin, can you help him out?"

Seokjin nodded.

Namjoon faced Jimin and Jeongguk. "I need you both to get the word out there about S.K.M.A. There's already some people who know what it really is and what they're doing there- talk to them and start building up awareness. Even a little is better than nothing. We need all the help we can get."

Jimin nodded, eyes with anxiousness. "What are they going to do to my Kookie? What have they already done to Yoongi? And Subie, and Yoonie and Yoonji?"

And Agust...

"Don't worry, we'll get them all out safe." Namjoon promised, kissing the pinkette's forehead.

He straightened up and grabbed Hoseok's hand, leading him out to the balcony.

"What do you want me to do, Namjoon?" Hoseok asked, serious.

"You need to turn me in too." Namjoon said.

Hoseok stared. "I- what?"

"Remember our conversation before?" Namjoon pressed.

Hoseok's eyes widened. "Wait, you're not seriously asking me to do that, are you?"

"What did Taehyung find?" Hoseok jumped up. "A way to save Jimin?"

Namjoon sighed, putting the phone down for now. "No, he found it odd that Yoongi hadn't contacted us for a month and no one had seen or heard from him, since he wasn't in a high security prison or anything."