18

Cassie dropped them off at a hotel, where Hoseok checked them in and paid for a basic room on the second floor.

"I'd love to stay and bang, but I should get home before my parents get even more parenty about how long I've been gone." Hoseok sighed.

"Thanks for everything, Hobi." Taehyung hugged him gratefully. "We couldn't have done any of this without your help. And Jungkook's."

Jungkook blushed. "I just want my family back."

He wished he had his pictures of Jimin for comfort, but the Jungkook of this reality must have deleted them, as well as his boyfriends phone numbers.

He wanted to call Yoongi, but if he was in jail, it wasn't like the tiny teacher could answer.

Cassie and Hoseok left, with the boy promising to be back tomorrow as soon as he could.

"So whats this I hear about Jimin being back with an ex?" Namjoon cracked his knuckles. "Don't tell me it's that Cho guy."

Jungkook nodded regretfully. "It's him, and even worse, he somehow managed to convince Jimin to marry him. They're engaged! And I know he's going to want to have the wedding as soon as possible, so we have to stop them before that happens! My baby will be lost forever!"

Not to mention Jimin was the main reason Agust had been able to change, and if he was married away to Cho, there would be no hope in saving the misunderstood alter.

Namjoon cursed. "That fucking lowlife cowardly piece of shit."

"But how can we save him?" Taehyung worried. "If we barge in there and assault him, we'll be the ones arrested!"

"We have to convince Jimin to leave him, or expose Cho's true manipulative intentions." Namjoon thought.

"I know manipulation is bad, but like...I've never heard of someone getting arrested for it." Taehyung said. "It's like cheating; it's a terrible thing to do but not illegal. How can we get him away from Jimin then?"

"Maybe if we can show everyone that Jimin is only with him because he was coerced into the relationship and engagement, the pressure from family and friends will be enough to make Cho back off in his own." Namjoon mused.

Jungkook just wanted to punch the gross man.

Namjoon sighed. "If only we could catch Cho doing something really bad, like physical abuse. Then we could get him locked up and convince Jimin to end the relationship while Cho isn't in his head. But of course, emotional manipulation is bad enough- I could never want Cho to start abusing Jimin too."

"If he tries, I'll do it ten times worse to him." Jungkook vowed, and the two other boys knew he meant it.

Namjoon placed his hand on the boys shoulder. "We'll get him back, I won't stop trying until he's safe back home. I promise, Kook."

Jungkook hugged him, crying silently.

Namjoon understood, they both had their lovers taken from them.

But Jungkook knew they would get both of them back.

Somehow...