9

The phone rang in his hand, eventually cutting off so a robotic voice could tell him the inbox was full.

He sighed, hanging up.

He had tried calling Taehyung thirty times now, but Hoseok had been right- Taehyung wasn't answering.

It was Saturday, and while he didn't have school, he wished he did, just so he could at least see Seokjin again, even if the boy didn't want anything to do with him.

Jungkook huffed, and his eyes spotted his computer.

He rose up and hurried over, powering it on.

He typed Taehyung's number into the search bar and hit enter.

A bunch of ads popped up and he scrolled past them, not interested.

A site caught his eye, one saying they could reverse search phone numbers and he quickly typed the number in again.

It loaded, and showed him the number was registered to the Sannamdong area, which made Jungkook frown.

What was Taehyung doing being six hours away?

He tried to click for more information, but it required him to pay to get an exact address.

He sighed, not having a credit card. Maybe he could call Hoseok...or maybe that girl would answer and scream at him.

He could take his dads, he knew where the wallet was, but his dad would definitely notice the charge and would ask about, and what could Jungkook say in his defense?

But this was for his family, it was worth getting in trouble.

He snuck down stairs, creeping past his parents who were distracted by watching the TV, and entered his dads office. He pulled out a card he knew his dad didn't use often and snapped a picture of both sides to get the information.

He hurried back to his room and with a guilty heart, added the card info to the site.

It processed the payment- it was only 15.99$, but Jungkook knew it was still stealing, even if he planned to leave a 20$ in his dads wallet.

The site loaded and gave him an address.

Jungkook put that address into his phone and he saw the drive was going to take six hours and twenty four minutes.

He bit his lip, thinking about how that would be too long of a drive for an Uber, and how risky it was for him to drive there alone. 

But again, this was for his family.

It was Saturday anyways, Jungkook was free all day to make the drive. 

The only problem, though, was that he didn't have a car. And his parents certainly wouldn't let it slide if he disappeared for over 12 hours with one of theirs.

He grabbed his phone, calling Hoseok and prayed that girl wouldn't answer.

"Ggukks?"

"Hobi," Jungkook sighed in relief. "Listen, I think I found Taehyung. I think he can help us with saving Seokjin since he knows all about research, but I don't have a car and he's six hours away."

"Seriously?!" Jungkook could hear the boy scrambling off his bed on the other line. "Fuck- I knew you could do it, Jungkook! Fuck yeah, that's my boy!"

Jungkook blushed at the praise, relieved to see a glimpse of the old Hobi again. "Can I use one of your parents cars? I know they have like ten."

"Hell yeah, I'm coming with. I'm gunna come pick you up, Cassie will drive us."

Jungkook couldn't stop the smile the burst across his face.

They would get Taehyung back, help Seokjin, reunite him and Hobi, and then together they could all save Jimin.

And then they would all be united to fight their biggest challenge of all; getting Namjoon and Yoongi back home.