46

"Sub..."

Namjoon's breath caught in his throat and his heart skipped several beats.

The voice he had dreamed about every night after he had been taken away. Finally he could hear it in real life.

Tears sprung up in his eyes.

"Yoongi..."

Yoongi lifted his head with a soft cry, searching for Namjoon with blind eyes.

"Namjoon! N-Namjoon- no! Wh-what- ...are you really here?"

"It's me," Namjoon struggled to reach out and touch his boyfriend, but the chains were tight around his arms, and his hands were bound behind his back.

The only thing he could do was see, since they hadn't blindfolded him like they had to Agust.

Yoongi sobbed. "You're a trick again! I know it!"

"Trick?" Namjoon leaned as close as he could to the side of the bars, trying to get closer. "Baby, no, it's really me, I swear. Me and Jungkook are here, we're going to get you out!"

"J- Jungkook?" Yoongi frowned. "No...he left. You're a trick again! Why! Why do you keep doing this to me?!"

He screamed the last part, and it shattered Namjoon's heart.

"Yoongi!" He shouted. "I'm not a trick! A lot has happened- Jungkook came back! Well- it's a long story. The others are all okay too, they're working to get all of us out. I'm not a trick, baby. I'm really here, I swear."

He smiled even as tears dripped down his cheeks.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, you asshole pervert."

Yoongi choked on a sob, thrashing in his chains as he tried to reach out to Namjoon.

"N-Namjoon- baby- why are you- what are you doing here? It's too dangerous! They'll hurt you! You have to get out! You and Jungkook! Now!"

Namjoon shook his head. "I'm not leaving without you."

"Namjoon, please! They could kill you! Please, just this once I'm begging you- don't be stubborn and fight me on this!"

Namjoon chuckled, leaning back against the cage. "Sorry, pervert. You should know by now I'll never listen to you. You're an asshole."

Yoongi bit his lip as he tried to hide his smile. "My stupid, brave, beautiful, baby sub..."

Namjoon looked over at him.

Even in the dim red light, Yoongi was beautiful. Even more so after going a month without seeing him.

"I love you." Namjoon whispered.

"I love you, amore."

"We're going to get you out of here." He vowed. "Me and you and Jungkook. I'll protect you no matter what."

He wished he could reach out and hug Yoongi, but he had to settle for putting all the comfort he wanted to give the tiny teacher in the form of words.

Yoongi sighed deeply, rattling the chains.

"I know you will, my sweet baby. But it's not me I'm worried about."

Before Namjoon could ask who, the door suddenly slid open.