26

Fuck STARY_NAMJOON uwu

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy?" Jimin questioned as Cho fixed the boys hair in the mirror.

"Yes, baby?" Cho hummed.

"Daddy loves Diminie?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

Cho stepped back, admiring the boys outfit, making sure it fit.

The wedding had been planned for two months later, but with that stupid rabbit boy and his gang getting involved, he had decided to speed it up, and have the event take place tomorrow.

His family were of course shocked, but Cho just said he and Jimin couldn't wait any longer, they just wanted to be married as soon as possible.

The only risky part was that Cho couldn't have Jimin in sub space for the ceremony, so he had to reluctantly let the boy come back somewhat.

"Why wedding come sooner?" Jimin cocked his head, which felt fuzzy now that he was starting to think for himself again. "Isn't...two months-"

"Because I said so." Cho snapped. "Stop asking questions, god damn. Now take off your suit and hang it in the closet for tomorrow."

Jimin bit his lip, tears springing up at being yelled at.

Jungkook never ever yelled at Jimin.

Jungkook said he loved Jimin.

Now that he thought about it...why was he not with Jungkook now?

"I'm going out." Cho called, throwing on his jacket.

"Wait- where?" Jimin gasped at the thought of being left behind.

"It's the night before my wedding, obviously I'm going to my bachelor party." Cho scoffed, looking forward to beer and strip clubs. "Stay here and don't answer the phone, and don't let that bunny in- or his strong friend with the big words."

Jimin watched him leave with tears in his eyes.

But he listened to his daddy, because he was a good boy, and hung his suit back up in the closet.

He was about to change into his usual pink onesie, but then he decided he was sick of it, and went to find his normal pajamas.

Frowning when he couldn't find any of his usual clothes, he searched the whole house and then he realized he couldn't find any of his 'grown up' items, like his phone or backpack either.

Had he really been in subspace for so long that he never noticed his items slowly going missing?

He tried to think back, but it was all a pink blur.

Stealing Cho's shirt and pants, Jimin padded down the hallway to find some aspirin for his pounding headache.

Had Cho really taken all his stuff? Had Jungkook been right all this time?

Jimin tossed back two white pills with determination.

It was a big day tomorrow, and he wanted to be well prepared for it.