25

The rough siding scratched Jungkook's cheek and he winced, struggling against the strong force that held him.

He was surprised at the persons strength- usually he was stronger than most, but this person seemed to match him.

"Who are you?"

Jungkook froze, hearing a familiar voice.

But...it couldn't be...he was gone!

A hand gripped his hair and Jungkook grimaced as his head was yanked back.

"I said, who the hell are you?" The voice hissed in his ear.

"Let me go." Jungkook demanded.

He was spun around, and in the fading moonlight, Jungkook's last, shocked vision was the sight of a fist coming straight towards him.

He crumpled to the grass, knocked out before he even landed.

-

"He's not answering!" Namjoon fretted to Hoseok, wearing out the carpet beneath his feet as he paced, dialing Jungkook again.

Hoseok sat on the bed, watching him. "I'm sure he's okay, maybe just forgot to charge the phone or something."

"No, it's ringing, it's not dead." Namjoon frowned as it went to voicemail again. "Jungkook! Where the hell are you- get back to the hotel now! Taehyung might be on to something."

"What did Taehyung find?" Hoseok jumped up. "A way to save Jimin?"

Namjoon sighed, putting the phone down for now. "No, he found it odd that Yoongi hadn't contacted us for a month and no one had seen or heard from him, since he wasn't in a high security prison or anything."

Hoseok thought. "Yeah...that's kinda weird. Even in jail you can make phone calls."

"He contacted every jail in the vicinity and asked for Yoongi's whereabouts, but they all said Yoongi wasn't there. The last one said Yoongi only had to pay a fine for his crimes, and he did. But then he never went home. Taehyung's investigating it, because Yoongi wouldn't have run away from us." Namjoon sighed.

Hoseok nodded. "Never, ever. He loves you way too much."

Namjoon blushed, tears gathering in his eyes.

Hoseok grabbed him in a tight hug. "Please don't cry, Nambeautifulheart, Tae will find Yoongi. I bet there's a simple explanation for everything."

"I just hope he's okay." Namjoon whispered.

"Him and Jungkook."

------------------------------------------------------------------

*laughs*