11

"Taehyung!"

Jungkook stared in shock at him, the sounds of reality falling away around him.

He was safe.

He was okay.

Taehyung was here.

"Wait- Jungkook? Hoseok? What...what are you guys doing here? How did you even find me?" Taehyung blinked and stepped back from the register.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone?" Hoseok shot back. "And why are you all the way out here?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No...this isn't good. We can't all be here, we shouldn't all be so close."

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook leaned in closer over the counter.

Taehyung grabbed a handful of hot fries. "Stay back! We need to be far apart!"

"Tae, put the weapon down and explain what drugs you're on." Hoseok sighed.

Taehyung's nervous eyes were shifty as he studied the two of them, and then he threw the fries at them and bolted out the back door.

"Ah! What the fuck- Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted, startling customers as he raced out the front.

"Get him, Koo!" Hoseok whooped, scooping off some fries from the counter.

Jungkook spied his boyfriend running behind the dumpster and he chased after him.

He caught up quickly, since he was much faster. "Taehyung! Stop! What were you talking about- why can't we all be close?"

Taehyung cast a fearful look over his shoulder, seeing Jungkook was gaining, and he made a sharp turn down an alley way.

"Please, it's for his own good! She'll take him even further away if she sees us!" Taehyung cried as he ran.

"Who?!" Jungkook practically screamed.

Taehyung didn't answer, just ran faster.

Jungkook pushed himself to run harder too, but they both came to a shocked skidding halt when a car suddenly braked right in front of the alley opening, blocking their way out.

Hoseok stuck his head out the window of the limo. "C'mon Tae, come home with us and explain what's going on. I got juice boxes, fruit punch flavor, your favorite."

Jungkook didn't give the older boy a chance to deny- snatching up Taehyung's arm and dragging him into the limo.

Taehyung fought, punching Jungkook's strong arm. "No! Stop- this is bad! We can't do this! Fuck, let me- oh wow, did you get stronger, Kook? Damn, these muscles..."

Hoseok opened the door for Jungkook to throw Taehyung inside, climbing in after him and Cassie sped away, locking the doors.

"This is kidnapping!" Taehyung gasped, scrambling off the floor to one of the seats. "McCompany Policy clearly states it's illegal to kidnap me when I'm on the job! This is going to ruin my chances of getting a McPromotion! I was going to be a McManager!"

"Say Mc one more time and Cassie will run you over." Hoseok warned.

"Tae, please." Jungkook sat beside him, placing a hand on the boys shoulder. "Tell us what's going on. Why did you move so far away without telling anyone? Why can't we all be close?"

Taehyung sighed deeply, looking out the window as the limo passed the university. "I moved here...to keep an eye on him."

"On who?" Hoseok sat on his other side. "Tete, it's us. You can tell us anything."

Jungkook looked at the school too, until Cassie turned and it faded away.

"I moved here so I could stay close to him. Close to Namjoon."