6

Jungkook laid in bed, slowly suffocating himself into his pillow, because what else could he do?

His precious baby was engaged to a terrible monster, Seokjin was acting like they never dated, Hoseok wasn't himself, Namjoon and Taehyung were still missing and Yoongi...the alters...Jungkook couldn't even think about what had happened to them.

And who was in the hospital?

He didn't know what had happened but everything changed after that green flash.

What had that virus said?

Sieovs trivia? Stievo trisbia? Something like that.

It wasn't Korean, Jungkook knew that for sure.

The need to breathe finally forced him to lift his head up.

Well, laying here feeling lost wasn't going to get him found. Maybe if he fixed everything and got them all back together that would return things back to normal?

He didn't know what else to do besides at least try.

Starting with Seokjin.

The pretty boy had been Jungkook's first kiss, had been the first person he had attached himself to back when he was shy and had always been a huge source of comfort for him.

He knew if he got Seokjin to remember him and all their good memories, he would remember his sexuality, and would be okay with it again.

He needed the boy's support and assurance now more than ever.

But he had never learned where Seokjin's house was, and didn't have his phone number to call him by.

He was about to give up again, when he remembered he still knew Hoseok's address, and Hobi definitely knew where Seokjin lived. They had been best friends before boyfriends, after all.

He slid out of bed, yanking his jacket on as he raced down the hallway, thundered down the stairs and threw the front door open.

"Wait, Jungkook!"

The boy screeched to a halt, seeing his dad giving him a worried look.

"The school called and said you spent a long time in the nurses office today, are you okay?"

Jungkook sighed, hating the school for tattling. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just...had a random headache."

"A headache?" His dad wasn't convinced. "You were acting weird when I dropped you off, and your mother said you were rambling about a Yewny earlier."

Yewny-

"I'm fine, I promise." Jungkook impatiently jiggled the door handle. "I slept it off and now I feel great."

"Where are you going? It'll be dark soon, stay inside now, okay? Your mother is making dinner, you should eat it and go to bed early."

"I can't, I...have to go back to the school." Jungkook lied.

He felt guilty, he rarely ever lied to his parents, but this was important; he had to get to Hoseok's so he could help Seokjin!

"For what?"

"I left my textbook in my locker." Jungkook forced a laugh. "Because I was in the nurses office, I just went straight home without it and I need it to study, because there's a test tomorrow."

His dad sighed. "They won't be open this late, just Google the topic and try your best."

Jungkook bit his lip. "Um, no, they always keep the doors unlocked, remember?"

"Remember?" He frowned.

"Yeah, at the orientation? They said they would always keep the doors unlocked." He lied again. "In case of things like this happening. The security guard will help me, but I should hurry there-"

He was about to race out but his dad stopped him again.

"Alright, I'll drive you." He searched for his keys and Jungkook mentally groaned.

"It's fine, I missed gym class so I need the exercise." Jungkook threw open the door and raced out, ignoring his dads shouts for him to come back.

I'm sorry dad, but I need to do this. Please forgive me.