29

Seokjin straddled Cho, glaring as his nails dug into the boy's wrists. "Don't even think about hurting my boyfriend, you piece of shit."

"Jinnie!" Jimin cried.

Hearing the crowd behind them get up to interfere, Seokjin didn't have time to explain. He scrambled up and grabbed Jimin's hand, racing across the backyard and into the street.

"Call Hobi." Seokjin ordered, looking around the unfamiliar street.

It had just started raining, but quickly the two were soaking wet as thunder rumbled above them.

"I-I don't have a phone- Cho got rid of it." Jimin stammered.

Seokjin cursed and tugged the boy along behind him as he started running down the slippery sidewalk.

"Jinnie, are you okay?" Jimin frowned as they ran. "You don't look so good."

Seokjin's head was killing him; holding onto Jimin's hand, calling the boy his boyfriend, everything he had been conditioned to hate and feel disgusted at he had just done, but it was all worth it.

Despite feeling like his head was cracking open, Seokjin knew he would do it all again.

"Come on," He let his feet carry him to his home.

-

Hoseok sighed, burying his face in his pillow as Boram ranted beside him.

"And I think I should raise my monthly allowance, since you just left me for like three days without telling me where you were going! We have a company picnic soon, remember? I swear, if you leave me stranded for that-"

"Okay." Hoseok mumbled loudly. "I'll pay you to shut up."

The loud doorbell echoing throughout the house made him sit up, wondering who would be at his door this late at night.

"Let the butler get it, I'm not done talking to you." Boram glared, grabbing Hoseok's hand.

He shook her off. "You should go home, it's nearly midnight."

"You just want to get rid of me!" She flared.

"Nooooo," Hoseok rolled his eyes, hurrying out of the room to answer the door.

To his surprise, Seokjin and Jimin stood there, dripping wet.

"Hey," Seokjin said, water running down his handsome face. "I got your letter."