52

"What if Hobi plays the entitled rich asshole card?" Seokjin asked suddenly.

Jeongguk looked up from where he had been staring out the window, feeling hopeless. "What do you mean?"

Hoseok glanced over too. "Yeah, what are you thinking about, baby?"

"They know all about us." Seokjin said. "They know Hoseok's parents are powerful and influential. What if Hoseok demands entry into S.K.M.A to see how his boyfriends are being taken care of, and threatens them with his parents and money if they don't comply? We could all get inside that way."

Taehyung thought it over, sitting up from where he had been laying down on the hotel bed. "It might work, but what if they just lock the doors behind us and then we're all trapped?"

"They wouldn't dare risk hurting the son of people who could destroy their reputation in one Tweet." Seokjin explained. "We could all get inside the building and break off into groups to find Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook."

"What if Hobi says he'll donate some money to fund them?" Jimin piped up, walking over to sit on Jungkook's lap. "They would love to give him a tour then, and maybe even give out some information about what goes on in there."

"My smart boy." Jeongguk praised, kissing the pinkette's nose.

Jimin giggled, hugging his boyfriend tightly.

"We could all dress up in suits, act like his bodyguards." Taehyung said.

Seokjin looked to Jeongguk. "You would have to wear a mask, to hide your face."

Jeongguk nodded, thinking the plan over in his mind. "We could do something while we're in there. Prop a back door open, so to speak, so we can get back inside later."

Hoseok jumped off his chair. "What are we waiting for? Let's go now!"

He pulled Seokjin aside as everyone hurried to get their shoes on and go.

"Amazing idea, beautiful." He kissed the boys temple.

Seokjin smiled shyly, leaning into the touch. "I'm not just a pretty face."

"I know." Hoseok's tone was overflowing with proudness. "I love you."

Seokjin took his hand, gripping it tightly for the first time in over a month.

"I love you too."