41

"Nam...joon?" Jungkook breathed, shocked to see him being thrown to the floor by the orderlies.

He quickly knelt down, grabbing the groaning boy.

Dr. Ji and the orderlies left, locking the door behind them, but Jungkook didn't care.

"Namjoon! What are you doing here?" He helped the student to his feet, guiding him to the bed. "Are you okay? They drugged you too, huh?"

Namjoon collapsed on it with a groan, rolling over to press a hand to his forehead. "Bastards...shot me..."

"Why? How? What are you doing here?" Jungkook pressed, rubbing the boys back and shoulders.

"Jeongguk...told us..." Namjoon sighed, head swimming as the drugs wore off. "You got...sent here. Had to...help."

Jungkook was simultaneously grateful and crushed.

He could have cried in relief that he had Namjoon by his side now, but also cry in fear that Namjoon was in danger.

"I just got here yesterday, I haven't had time to explore." Jungkook murmured. "I haven't found Yoongi yet."

Namjoon forced a smile, rolling back over to face him. He grabbed Jungkook's hand, squeezing it with some difficulty.

"We'll find him. Together."

Damn.

Jungkook really loved Namjoon.

He leaned down, brushing the boys hair away from his face and cupped his cheeks.

He kissed him, feeling tears well up just from the familiar feeling of Namjoon's lips against his.

Climbing into the bed, he wrapped his arms around the tired boy, vowing to keep him safe in this place, until they found Yoongi and all three got out.

The doctors words bounced around in his mind.

He's like you.

How was Yoongi like Jungkook?

How was Jungkook like Yoongi?

Part of him didn't want to find out.