Chapter Sixty-One

**Ashton's P.O.V**

I walk out of the shower. Skin still dripping water onto the floor and down my body. The towel, tightly wrapped around my waist, v-line peaking out a little bit. It felt good to take a shower, it made me feel so clean and warm, comfortable.

The day had passed on and I failed to talk with Michael, at all. Every now and then we had spoken but no longer than a minute at a time. I was mad and upset, and I'm not planning to treat him the same since the occurrence. I decided instead of spending time with him like he so desperately pleaded I'd take a shower to be alone with myself. For once I wasn't worrying about pleasing him.

After standing outside of the shower for what seemed like minutes I ruffle my knotted, wet hair and follow out of the bathroom. It was fairly quiet besides music playing in the guest room, which I guess is now considered Harry's room. It's strange to think I have to take care of him like my own, even though in reality I've done that years prior. I've always been a father figure to him after my dad left. I would cook for them, clean and just do the "basic dad things". I never minded and I don't now, truthfully I'm just glad he's out of the house.

"Baby," Michael suddenly says at the door way of his room, head cocked slightly to the left and lips pulled into a smile. I look over at him and flash a glare. "I thought, we should hang out in my room for a little bit. Lay down, cuddle, maybe smoke a bit." He smirks towards the end. It sounded rather enjoyable, I missed sleeping next to him. Laying on his chest and whenever I want kissing his lips, neck or cheek. But, I can't.

"No, I think I'll just go into my room by myself." I say sternly. He frowns and moves over to me.

"Ash please stop being mad at me." He starts to beg, face keeping the same sad look he's had this whole time. "Let me make it up to you please. I miss how we used to be bef-"

"Before you left this giant bruise on my cheek, when all I did was try to be a good boyfriend?" I ask in the middle of his sentence. He exhaled harshly and nodded, looking at me with a face of guilt.

"You don't know how sorry I am, Ashton." He says and I sigh a little bit.

"I don't have time, Michael." I begin to walk away, thinking about stuff when suddenly he grabs onto my wrist.

"Ashton please, I will do anything for you to just give me a second chance." He's nearly begging and finally I nod in defeat. 

"Don't hit me again Michael. I'm serious." I say sternly. He smiles widely and wraps his arms around my warm and still wet body, squeezing me in a hug. I shift awkwardly and clutch onto my towel not hugging him back. I knew I would end up cracking eventually, I can't stay mad at Michael, no matter what he does I'll always go crawling back to him. I'm so annoyed at myself.

Michael pulls away and looks up and down my body. His fingers meet the top of my towel. "You're such a tease Mr.Irwin." he said tugging at it slightly and I blush lightly before pressing my thighs together.

"Do you remember that night when I helped you pack up your room?" He asks and I instantly become flushed at the thought. The night I lost my virginity to Michael.. Thinking of it sent slight shivers up my spine.

"How could I forget that?" I manage to say with a deep breath. He smirks at me and rubs his hands around my exposed hips and abdomen, smirking. Before leaning in and quickly pressing his lips on mine.

"I love you so much Ash." He says grabbing onto my waist once again and I can't help but blush slightly even though I try not to show it. I hate myself for doing it again where I completely blow off how angry I am at him and go crawling back. Dumb ass.

I stay quiet and Michael pulls away smiling. "Meet me in my room in five minutes." He smirks and I nod as he retreats back into his room smiling widely. I curse at myself ideally for being so dumb to forgive him before going into my room.

**Calum's P.O.V**

I went into the cabinet grabbing out bags of chips and such. Some magazines from the closet and a few cans of cola from the fridge. Maybe it was foolish of me to pack so much stuff for Luke when he wouldn't even be in the hospital for much longer, but I'm sure the hospital food isn't very good. After all, I'm sure he wants this and not a lukewarm carton of milk or disgusting hamburgers. 

"While you're in there mind handing me a can?" Harry suddenly asks abruptly and I turn around before smiling at him.

"Haven't seen you all day Harry! What have you been doing all hidden in your room?" I ask and he sits at the table smirking lightly. Harry was like the little brother I've never had, and for his age he's so mature and strong. Pretty admirable to be honest.

"Just been listening to Ashton's Bring me the Horizon album. Love that band." He smiles and I do as well, shutting the fridge and turning around to hand him the can of soda.

"Yeah I'm a fan myself. I have all different band's album if you want to listen to those while I'm gone" I offer and he cocks his head to the side to a little bit opening his soda. 

"Where are you going?" He asks taking a sip and I put all the things I've collected for Luke onto the counter. 

"Visiting Luke for a little bit, or until the doctors kick me out" I chuckle and he does as well. "You know I'm not sure if you'd want to but you can come. I'm sure Luke would like to see you." I shrug and He grins widely.

"Really?" His face lights up a bit with joy and I can't help but to beam. 

"Yes, but you should go get ready now because we're leaving in a little bit." I say and he jumps off his chair, chugging the rest of his soda as quick as I've ever seen done. 

"Okay!" He says wiping his mouth on his sleeve and running into the room post-hasted.

MISS ME?! SO HOLY SHIT I'M SO SORRY THAT IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SINCE I'VE UPDATED. O.O I KNOW THIS UPDATE IS SUCKY BUT MAYBE YOU ENJOYED IT IDK. TRUTHFULLY THINGS ARE REALLY COMPLICATED FOR ME RIGHT NOW AND LIKE IDK I'M DEPRESSED AND SHIT BUT IT'S ALL GOODIE IN DA HOODIE. SO LIKE WHAT'S YOUR GUYS OPINION ON ZAYN LEAVING ONE DIRECTION? IT SUCKS TBH :C BUT ANYWAYS YOU GUYS SHOULD VOTE/ COMMENT/ FOLLOW ME ON HERE (AND TWITTER: @MENTHOLMGC I FOLLOW BACK) OKAY AND THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 300K YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH YOU GUYS MEAN TO ME <3