Chapter Sixty-Two

**Ashton's P.O.V**

I pull the blankets up near my eyes and snuggle my head against them into a comfortable position.  Attempting to clear all the muddled thoughts from my head, I lay quietly staring at the ceiling. Michael was confusing to be honest. He can spend days at a time drifting away into some liquor bottle that was almost always finished. It made me cringe at the thought. Liquor was disgusting, especially the whiskey he found himself drinking. The taste was always in his mouth when we kissed. He would be rude and an unbearable prick. But when he's sober, he's sweet, considerate, thoughtful and just all around a good boyfriend.

I sat up, staring into the sun which blinded me and squinted my eyes. I felt tired, almost lifeless. Though when I got up and looked in the mirror at my naked body, it seemed like a glow surrounded my figure. This glow that says 'I just had sex.' I stare at myself, fixing my hair that people usually refer to as sex hair and throw on a pair of pants before following downstairs. Michael was over the stove, making a burger that smelt so delicious my mouth watered. I suppose he heard me walking, and turned around with a smile on his face.

"Hey baby, are you hungry?" He says, coming toward me and places his lips against my cheek.

"Yes." I mumble quietly. He was only wearing boxers, these blue, plaid boxers that made his bum look pretty good. He smiled. His face was pale, besides the brownish purplish hickeys on his neck. Along with a fair amount of scratch marks all down his back. He also had that 'just had sex' glow that I did and a bad case of sex hair. He however looked attractive with it, I didn't.

"Cheese, right?" He asks, moving back to the stove top and flipping the burger making it sizzle even louder. I nod as I make way to a chair and sit down. Michael smiled.

"Coming right up" he giggles and I smile in return sitting down at the table. I stared at Michael's back as he continued to press down the burgers or occasionally flipping them. He was humming a song to himself quietly, though I listened attentively to try and hear every note. His voice was sweet like honey and it caused this butterfly feeling in my stomach. Truthfully his voice was this beautiful sound that I found myself eager to hear at all times.

Michael puts the burger on a bun, then a plate and finally hands it to me. It looked pretty good. He always was a good cook, if I was hungry Michael always made sure to make me a delicious meal that was better than anything I could cook. Even if it was only toast, it always tasted good.

"Thank you." I murmur flashing him a gentle grin and he returns. Leaning forward and kissing my forehead.

"Of course love." He says, sitting down across from me. I watch him squeeze ketchup on his, and then beginning to shove the food in his mouth. He stared at me as I ate it, with a slight smile on his face as he chewed.

"Why do you look so cute even when you're eating?" He asks, I blush scarlet sheepishly.

"You're the cute one." I say back, so quiet it didn't even seem audible. He shook his head putting down his food.

"No. See that's where you're wrong, you're much cuter than me." He exclaims and I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

"Okay I may be cute. But you're so attractive in every way it just cancels out my cuteness." Michael giggles nodding.

"True" he says simply. We both continue eating and engaging in random conversation with one another. It was times like this that I appreciated my time with Michael. The times that I savor every second with the galaxy haired boy.

"You full?" He asks and I nod handing him my plate.

"Thank you." I say and he nods as a response moving to the sink. The water turns on and he starts scrubbing the plates clean. I kept staring at Michael's back, the scratches of when I dug my nails into his skin. Knowing I did that made me flustered, thinking back to two hours ago. I wrap myself around Michael's waist, leaning my head on the skin of his back, leaving a kiss on his shoulder.

"Please never leave me." I whisper against his beautiful body. He turns around and holds me to his chest.

"I'll never leave you baby." He says kissing my cheek and holding my body to his chest. I stared at the sink with a smirk before grabbing the sprayer.

"Don't hate me." I giggle and before he could respond I spray him, all down his back with the warm water. He instantly moves back with wide eyes and I spray him again. This time in the face and as he shut his eyes, his hair soaking wet I couldn't help but giggle.

"Oh you think that's funny Irwin?" He says and I nod, not able to wipe the smirk off my face. His hands reach behind his back and he grabs a cup, filling it with the running sink water before throwing it at my face. He smirks a bit and I wipe away the water.

Suddenly we are in a war, me spraying him and him dumping as much water as he could over my head. The kitchen floor was covered in water and we were soaked. But as I started to win, Michael grabbed the sprayer and threw it down before quickly picking me up. I kicked and yelled between a fit of laughter as he held me over his shoulders carrying me to the bathroom. He carries me into the tub and lays me down pressing my wrists lightly down and turning on the shower. Cold water rained over us and all down our bodies. I wrestled with him playfully attempting to push his head under the shower as he held me in his arms.

I fidget underneath him as he grabbed off the shower head and sprayed me in the face. Finally I shook my head in defeat.

"Okay! Okay! I surrender Michael!" I laugh shaking the water off my head and he giggles putting it down.

I stare at him with heavy breaths, his light green eyes mesmerizing me and suddenly I melt at the look of him. His pink hair stuck to his forehead, water dripping down his neck and chest. He was also breathing heavy breaths. His pink lips, open and moist. His chest was wet, but then again he was soaked all over. His long lashes that hovered over his eyes were holding a few small drops of water. His nose, oh his cute little nose just made me smile at the sight of it. His chubby cheeks, and sharp, straight jawline captivating me. Not to mention his long neck which held the marks from earlier. His soft, sweet tasting neck.. I stared at him in awe, he was so beautiful.

"I love you Ashy." He says pulling me up and against his chest. I listened to his heartbeats, the steady beat of the most beautiful drum I've ever heard. I snuggle closer to him and suddenly I feel myself fall in love with him all over again.

"I love you too Mikey." I say, holding onto him so close it was almost like we were one.

THIS IS LITERALLY SO CUTE AW. SO WHAT'S UP CUTE STUFF? I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS x I'M GOING TO START TRYING TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY OKAY? LOVE YOU GUYS. BTW. YOU GUYS SHOULD GO FOLLOW AND READ SOME OF MY FRIEND'S STORIES. THEY ARE GR8 <3 @Tetokasane592 OKAY BYE GUYS . LOVE YOU!