Chapter Eight

Luke grabbed me from the bathroom into my bedroom. He closed the door with a giant smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes with a small smile.

"What happened!?" Luke asks and I shush him.

"Shhh. I don't want anyone else to hear anything" I looked around the dark room, before letting out a sigh.

"So I told him I loved him, and he told me the reason why he was so depressed and that he can't tell me he loves me. So I kissed him and then yea.." I whisper before biting my lip nervously. Luke's mouth drops and he jumps up and down, hitting me playfully. He was so excited, but I let out a sigh.

"Why the hell are you sighing! You kissed him!" I sigh again and roll my eyes

"That's not the point Luke!" I yell before looking around and lowering my voice. "I don't wanna be just friends with Michael. I love him. I don't want some friends with benefit shit. I want to be with him. Kiss him, hold his hand, I don't know, I've never fell for someone like I did for him" I say and Luke sighs before putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay.. I'm sorry. But why do you expect so much from him. You have alot" I look at him confused.

"What do I have?" I ask and Luke looks down before looking me in the eye with a serious face.

'He lets you touch him. He tells you stuff. He talks to you, like you guys are best friends. He kisses you. If me or Calum ever even dare to touch him, he turns aggressive. I don't think you get it, you're really lucky." I was confused, was I really that lucky? did all that really mean so much. I just thought he liked me but didn't he treat the other boys like that too? All the moments with him hitting Calum and screaming at them came back to me. Wow. I never thought anything of it. I shake my head and turn away from Luke letting out a deep breath.

"Is that why Calum hates me so much?" I ask and Luke looks around, before nodding slowly.

"He doesn't like that he's known Michael for years and he treats him like shit, even though he's known you for like a month and you two are best friends" he says and I shake my head quietly.

"The reason I told Michael to stop talking to me earlier is because I felt bad for Calum. That he needed his best friend back" Luke gives me a confused stare before shaking his head.

"Michael was his best friend so he'd rather have Michael happy with you then upset with him" I sigh.

"Okay, Luke I'm kinda tired. Can I go lay down?" I ask and suddenly Luke looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"Wait um Ashton do you cuddle with your friends?" Luke asks and I laugh a little.

"I normally don't" I say with a smile and he nods a little.

"Oh okay" he says quietly and I roll my eyes before smiling at him.

"Do you want me to cuddle with you?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Calum won't.. It would be nice, but you don't have to!" He says panicky and I nod.

"Sure. But I don't cuddle that much so um w-what do we do?" I ask and he laughs before grabbing onto my hand.

"I'll show you" he smiles and pulls me on my bed. He lays closely behind me, before putting his arm around my waist. He slips his legs between mine and nuzzles his head into the crease of my neck. It was an extremely comfortable position and Luke was so cute. No not like "hot" cute. More cute like a fluffy puppy. I felt as if Luke was like my little brother. He knew so much about me and he made being in this band much easier. "Goodnight Ashton" he suddenly whispers, making me very lightly smile. "Goodnight Luke" I whisper back, suddenly he leans up and lightly kisses my cheek.