Chapter Thirty-One

"Great to see you again Ashton!" Cynthia said as she opened the door to her car. It was a really nice car she was rich, but she wasn't spoiled, it's weird how she got all her money she won a lottery for 50,000,000$ when we were ten or so. I know it's not "weird" but most people don't win that much money just by buying a lotto ticket. I smiled a little at her and climbed in the passenger seat, leaving the pouring rain.

"Yea good to see you too Cynth" I said, buckling up. It was so weird even talking to her considering we haven't talked for almost a month. She pulled out of the restaurant's parking a lot, where I went to meet up with her and smiled at me again.

"So what happened why aren't you with your band mates?" She winked and I looked down.

"I was dating Michael.. But.. We broke up and Calum hates me so I'd rather not go back to the flat" I said playing with my thumbs and she started rubbing my back.

"Aw I'm so sorry Ash, you're more than welcome to stay with me for a while! No worries honestly!" she said and we smiled at each other. We continued to drive, nice to see Cynthia came through for me. She lives pretty far from here so it was really sweet for her to do that. I looked out the window, just thinking. I didn't want to break up with Michael, but I thought he told me everything.

**flashback**

I smiled at Mikey as he twirled around my hair. My head was on his lap, thankfully none of the other boys were home and we were all alone. He smiled back before poking my dimple.

"I've always loved dimples" he said as he trace his finger over it. I blushed a little.

"I don't like it that much" I shrugged and his mouth dropped.

"Ashton!! Dimples are the best thing in the world." He laughed.

"No I think colored hair weirdos are better." I giggled and he blushed a little staring at me.

"I really do love you Ash." I smiled and pulled him down from the collar of his shirt kissing him. It lasted a few moments and I smiled at him as we pulled apart.

"I love you too babe" I whispered and we stared into each other's eyes seeming to fall deeper and deeper in love with the other person.

**Flash back over**

"Ashton we're here! My mom's gonna be so happy to see you again." Cynthia said, when her smile suddenly faded and looked at me with a face of concern. I felt my cheeks wet and wiped them quickly.

"U-Um should we go inside now?" I asked and she nodded, then suddenly clung on to me. I couldn't help it and suddenly the tears came flowing out on her shoulder as I embraced her sweet hug.

"Cynthia I don't know what to do" I whispered after a couple minutes of silence. She pulled away with a frown.

"I can't tell you what to do.. You have to listen to your heart" she whispered and I looked down.

"I'm not sure what my heart wants anymore Cynthia" I wiped away my tears and let out a sigh. "Can we just go inside please. I don't feel like talking about this.." I said and she nodded as we both left the car. Right as we walked in Cynthia's mom let out a loud yell of excitement and ran over hugging me. Their whole house was built on positive energy.

"Well my eyes must be deceiving me! If it isn't Ashton Fletcher Irwin!" She said squeezing me in a giant bear hug. I smiled at her a little. Gosh she was awkwardly strong.. I tried my hardest to escape her grasp before finally she put me down.

"I heard about you getting jumped.. It's horrible how mean people are" she said and I nodded.

"I know, but I'm okay now, Mrs. Romero thank you for your concern" I smiled a little. I admit I love these people, they're almost like my second family, but something about Cynthia's parents being so positive creeped me out. But hey I would be happy to with the way they lived. I love Cynthia though, kinda like my old, little sister, even though she's a couple of months older than me. She smiled at us one more time before me and Cynthia went down stairs to her basement or "game" room as she used to call it. It was filled with any different gaming station you can think of, with over 50 different games for them. XBox, Wii, Play Station all those things. She had stacks of board games on the side of her room, not that anyone used them though. Even an air hockey and pool table.