Chapter Forty-Nine

**Michael's P.O.V**

"Come on just choose, who would you marry, fuck and kill?" I repeated and Luke rolled his eyes.

"I'm still deciding!" He said and began thinking for a second. "I'd marry Selena, fuck Miley and kill Taylor" I squinted my eyes at him in confusion.

"Here's what you do, Marry Miley so you can fuck her all you want, right? Other then that I don't care what you do cause Miley was the only hot one" I laughed and Luke shook his head. Suddenly I heard Calum walking back down stairs but he wasn't alone. There was a small and skinny looking kid behind him.

My eyes widened and I nearly felt my heart skip a beat. He was absolutely adorable. They walked until they stood in front of us. I was mesmerized at how perfect he was. However, I knew I couldn't be weak no not again. I can't let this kid see my weak or nice side.

"Who's this?" I coldly asked trying to keep a straight face. He stared awkwardly and looked for Calum to respond like Calum was his mom and he was a kid at the doctors.

"This is the new drummer, Ashton" Calum said and I felt my heart race again. Ashton. The name was beautiful. I've always been fond of that name and it worked even more seeing it belonged to him.

Damn it Michael, stop thinking that way! I mentally slapped myself and put back on the harsh and mad look.

"We add someone new to the band and you don't tell me or Luke?" I asked looking deeply into the awkward kid's eyes and he turns his head quickly looking around the room. I can't believe how adorable this fucking kid is.

"Mike forget about it you don't like anyone so who cares, we need a drummer and he can play" Calum said sternly. I bet he could... Gosh I've never seen anyone so beautiful I thought to myself ideally. I didn't want to think this way, I know that from now on I need to make sure I'm just as mean to him as the other two.

Suddenly my eyes sprung open and i sat up from my pillow quickly. How peculiar.. I relived the first day Ashton came into the band through a dream. I remember it like it was only yesterday. I remember trying not to say that I found him adorable because of how much I feared getting hurt. Things sure can change.

I got off my bed and began walking down stairs, however a noise caught my attention almost instantly. Giggling and small chit chat. I continued walking to see Brianne and Calum, both wearing aprons by the oven in the kitchen.

"Come any closer and I will tickle you to death!" Calum threatened as Brianne smirked, holding a cupcake in her hand.

"can't hit a pregnant women"  she teased and suddenly shoved the small cake in his face. I stared at them in confusion as Brianne ran like a crazy women and Calum chased after her with a cupcake of his own. He chased her downstairs and after that I couldn't see what else was happening.

That was weird.

I shrugged my shoulders, following into the kitchen and took a pink frosted cupcake off the plate. I began eating it, staring around the kitchen walls.

**Calum's P.O.V**

"I can't believe you would push me you could of killed my baby!" Brianne laughed walking to get some paper towels and I did as well.

"Oh please your baby isn't even formed yet shut up." I giggled joining next to her as I wiped the frosting out of my eyebrows.

"You are really mean you know that right?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, looking at her. She had frosting all over her face and in her hair. Which of course, caused her to stress over. It was so fun having Brianne over our house again, I missed her a lot... More than I should. She grabbed the paper towels and sat down on the couch, I plopped down next to her, helping get the frosting away from her face.