Chapter Two

A month has passed by now. Just as Michael requested we haven't talked once. I have had so many times where I wanted to but I never did. I kept quiet. By now we've made a song together all of us and I was really close with the other boys. I woke up from my nap and looked around where I was. It was the couch. I must've fallen asleep when we watched the movie.

"Hey is anyone home?" I ask through the house but no one answered. I sit up and look around brushing my hair back with my hand. It was so quiet in the house. it's never usually like this. Suddenly I hear someone walking. I look up and ask one more time this time louder. But still no answer until Michael walks in from the kitchen. Right away I could tell he was drunk. He could barely stand and his eyes were blood shot. He looks at me before continuing to walk near the stairs. I bite this inside of my cheek trying not to say anything. Suddenly he collaps on one of the stairs and just continues to sit there, passing out. "Don't help him, don't help him." I say to myself until I sigh getting up and walk over to him.

"Come on get up, I'll take you to the room" I say and he groans.

"No!" He mumbles and I sigh before grabbing his arm, trying to lift him up. He struggles before finally I am able to get him up. I wrap his arm around my neck and begin walking with him upstairs. I look at his room and bite my lip deciding if I should go in or not, I look at him, dozing off and roll my eyes before opening the door and carrying him in. You couldn't even see his floor and it reaked of smoke and alcohol. He continues to mumble things to himself as I lay him down on his bed.

"W-what time is it?" He asks and I look around. No clock in his room so I shrug my shoulders

"I don't know.. Just get some rest" I say to him and he sits up a little looking at me.

"Is, are you Ashton?" He asks I roll my eyes with a sigh and nod

"Don't worry I'll leave you alone, just get to bed" I say standing up from his bed until suddenly he grabs onto his hand. I looked down at him. He had teary eyes and his lip shivered a little bit.

"I w-want you t-to stay. Don't leave me like everyone else" he whispers in a shaky voice and I sigh before sitting on the floor next to him.

"Okay fine. You're probably gonna hate me in the morning so whatever for now I'll stay" I say and he looks up at me. A tear slips from his eye. I was so confused why was he so upset? Why was "bad boy Michael" crying?

"I'm sorry I'm so mean to you. I don't want to but I just. No one likes me anyways so it doesn't matter" he cries and I shake my head.

"No one hates you." I comfort and he sniffles.

"So you don't hate me, after how mean I am to you?" He asks and I nod.

"I don't hate you. But for right now, I'm tired so can I go in my room?" I ask and he sniffles again before nodding.

"Thank you Ashton you're a good. Um. Person thingy" he says and we both laugh a little. I leave the room and let out a sigh as I close it behind me. I walk down stairs and look at the cable box. "11:00pm" I rub my eyes before sighing. I'm not gonna be able to sleep. I walk around the house before going near Calum's room. I slowly open the door a little bit and look in through the crack. There was Luke and Calum laying right next to each other cuddling. I smiled at them. I wonder what those two have going on with each other. They are just friends and Luke has a girlfriend so probably nothing. I leave the room and follow down stairs to the basement. I turn down the light before shuttering, It was cold and quiet down there. There was my drum to the side of the room and a couple of guitars. Also Calum's bass. I looked around before seeing a mini fridge. I never really noticed it. I walk over before opening the door. Inside were cases of beers and alcoholic beverages. How did the boys get the drinks? everyone is the house even me are under-aged. I think about it for a second before looking back in the fridge. I've never tried beer, but it smells disgusting. I grab out a can and read the label "Budweiser beer".