Chapter Twenty-Nine

**Michael's P.O.V**

I walked into Ashton's room and right when he saw me his eyes widened and he quickly jumped out, clutching on to me.

"Oh my god Michael. I'm so sorry I hit you! You were tickling me and honestly I hate getting tickled so much, it made me snap. Please don't hate me" he began to ramble on as tears dripped down his face. I hugged him back tightly, rubbing his back.

"Ashton don't cry. I know why you hit me, you're stressed right now because of everything that's going on. I don't hate you. I could never hate you" I whispered and he looked up at me. I smiled lightly before wiping away his tears. He clutched onto me again and I hugged back before pushing him away.

"Listen Ash, the police department called and... they have leads. They want us down at the station as soon as possible."

He pulled away staring at me. "R-Really? They have leads?" He pulled away and looked at me.

"Yea.. Get dressed and meet me downstairs" he just stared with a frown, hesitating to answer me.

"I'm still scared though Michael. I don't even wanna be near the person who did this to me, I know if they catch him I'll have to face him.. And I just can't do it" he said trying to hold back tears. I grabbed Ashton's into my arms and started to hug him.

"Ashton you can't be scared.. They might have caught the guy who hurt you and if they did.. You have to show him.. You're not damaged.. Like he wants you to be." I whispered into his hair as I felt his tears fall onto my arms. He let out a small sigh and wiped his tears.

"O-Okay" he whispered and I kissed his forehead.

"Get dressed.. I'm gonna go set up a game for Harry then we're gonna go" I said softly and he nodded heading to his closet as I left the room.

"Harry!" I called going down the stairs and he stood up.

"What's up?" He asked joining me and I walked by my game station, handing him a controller.

"Me and Ashton are going to the police department.. They think they might of found the guys who hurt him" I said as I started to set up the game.

"Oh.. Okay but when you get back can we play together again?" He asked and I nodded before hugging him

"Of course little bro" I laughed and he smiled widely at me. Ashton came down stairs and looked at us he was wearing my sweatshirt which was big on him.. Well it was big on me too so..

"Irwin why are you wearing that?" I laughed and he shrugged his shoulders hugging himself.

"It's comfortable and I feel safe in it" he said and I smiled at him, he was a adorable.

"Harry I'll be back soon I promise until then play the game and eat all the food you want" I said quietly and he looked at me with the same face he had earlier.

"O-Okay just be brave Ashton" he said and I leaned down smiling.

"Will do bro. Handshake?" I asked and he smiled back at me

"Yea" he laughed and we did the handshake we made a while ago. It's so easy we used to do it all the time.

"Surprised you still remember it!" I laughed and hugged him again. "I love you Harry"

"I love you too" he said hugging tighter and I pulled away.

"We'll be back in a little bit Ashton." Michael laughed I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Harry" I said and we left to the car.

"So Mikey Is your face okay?"

"Is yours? You fell pretty hard." I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

**Ashton's P.O.V**

"Yea I'm fine. I still feel bad though" I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I still feel bad for beating the shit out of you in the bathroom and making you puke when you were drunk" I made a face of disgust.

"Yea that was really really gross" I whined and he laughed.

I let out a sigh and looked out the window at all the stores we passed. We didn't live far at all making me even more scared, knowing I would be there soon. Oh and another thing.. The hallucination of Regina.. Or whoever it was, was only a hallucination. Not a ghost, the pills gave me the side effect just like the hallucination I had of a man choking me when I first joined the band. It was stupid I'd think it was a ghost I guess all the talk about her made me bring her to life in my head. I hope that was it though.. Suddenly the car stopped and I looked up. You'd think when you stare out the window you'd know where you are, but we reached the police station.. Fuck.

"Ready babe?" He asked and I took deep breath nodding before we both began to walk in the building. It was loud and busy, full of people. Most dressed in suits or dresses and then there were me and Michael.

"Mr Irwin, Mr.Clifford. Good to see you two again." He said and I shook his hand.

"You too detective. So you have leads on Ashton's attacker?" Michael asked and he nodded.

"Yes, which is why we need you to come with us for questioning." The detective said to Michael and I looked at him with a frown before grabbing his hand.

"W-Why me and not Ashton too..?" Michael asked and the detective looked at him with a stern look.

"Just follow me and we'll talk about it there Mr.Clifford." I let out a sigh of defeat and let go of his hand. He gave me a reassuring smile before following along with the cop.

**Michael's P.O.V**

I followed the detective to a closed door and he let us in, before making sure to close the door behind him. He pointed to a seat and I sat down in it quickly. He sat across from me and looked at a folder in front of him beginning to go through it.

"Where were you the night of Ashton's attack?" He asked and I hesitated to answer.

"I was at our band's flat.." I said quietly and he looked up from the sheet.

"You seem hesitant to answer" he said and this time I didn't hesitate.

"Because I don't know why I'm being questioned.. Shouldn't you be questioning the actual suspects for this case" I asked and he eyed me.

"I am.. Michael do you remember the case of March 23rd of 2013?" He asked and I swallowed before nodding slowly.

"The night me and my girlfriend were attacked.." I said shakily barely able to talk.

"Same thing happened to her as did Ashton.. Same location, same cuts and same boyfriend there at the same time" he said and my eyes widened as tears started to rush towards them.

"Y-You think it was me? you think I'd do this? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked standing up, trying to hold back a river of tears.

"Of course no one would think it's you. The innocent but depressed boyfriend." he said making me stand up and push him on the floor.

"Don't you dare ever say that I did this to them. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.!" I yelled and he quickly stood up and he grabbed my wrists putting the behind my back and wrapping metal cuffs around them tightly. My stomach fell and my knees felt weak. I can't believe he was accusing me of hurting Ashton! I would never ever do that.

"You're arrested for assaulting a police officer" he said and I tried to pull away and he grabbed me out the door. Ashton was sitting down on a chair by the desk as he watched me.

"M-Michael?" he mouthed with a look of horror and I gave him a frown.

"I love you" I whispered to him as the man continued to drag me through the building, pulling me away from Ashton.

WELL FUCK. Sorry this is so messed up and I wrote it:( Ughhh Sooo Follow me, like, read, share, comment (I love comments :) )

P.s. Check out my new Luke fan fiction I have two chapters up right now!

Okay one more thing! Planning to update every friday! yaay c: Okay bye guys !