Chapter Forty-Four

I'm sorry for this but guys I'm not feeling this story. It's not very good and the plot seems to be dragging on, I will continue to update it until it's finished, but won't rush to finish the chapters or make it extremely interesting. I'm actually dumbfounded at how big this fan fiction is because it's not good. Lol cx Do you guys genuinely like this story? I don't know why but this feeling about this story isn't seeming to go away. it just always seems like something I have to do rather than what I enjoy doing. Does it make sense? But here's the next chapter (I actually ended up changing this because of the fact it didn't seem any good.)

I sat on the couch anxiously waiting for Michael to come down stairs and tell us we were ready to leave. I had finally decided on wearing a blue button up shirt and black pants. Suddenly Harry and Michael made their way downstairs laughing. Both carelessly wearing tight black skinny jeans and band tee-shirts. Why would they wear something so unprofessional to dinner with family? I thought to myself.

"You all ready babe?" Michael asks and I stare quietly. Harry looked up at him and then me as I stood up slowly. Michael walked over and kissed my cheek, smiling. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I think so, do I look alright?" I asked hesitant to move, looking down at my outfit and he grabbed on to my slightly trembling hands, rubbing them soothingly. 

"You look better than alright baby. You look absolutely perfect." he whispered and placed his lips against my cheek again. I took a deep breath trying to come down from the worry that filled my head. 

"Yea Ashton you look fine, you shouldn't worry. It's only a dinner anyway" Harry said and I nodded. It was more than just a dinner though. This was Michael's family and their impression of me could change everything. How we stay together as friends, as boyfriends.. it could impact our whole future together. With my past of being hated and looked down upon I can tell I'm no good with making new friends or anything of the sorts. Brianne came in the room, laying tiredly once again on the couch. I leaned down stroking her hair, ignoring the fact we were already late to Michael's house. 

"You feeling any better sweetie?" Luke stared in at us from the kitchen and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I have the worst fucking cramps" She whined, laughing a little. Liz, who sat on the other couch began nagging at her not to curse, that it was impolite and unlady-like. I rolled my eyes and kissed her forehead. 

"When we come home, I'll take care of you love alright?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Thanks, Ash" Michael suddenly chimed in grabbing onto my shoulder.

"Sorry to bug you two, my mum isn't gonna wait much longer for me though Ashton." He said and I nodded, leaving Brianne's side. 

"See you guys later" Harry said and we all began exchanging our goodbyes. Every second I was more horrified to meet his family. 

********************************

"Come in!" A women called from the inside and my stomach had dropped. Michael opened the door and we made our way in. Right when I saw a living room full of people I was more than terrified and regretful about doing this. 

"Michael, my baby!" A woman, who I believe to be his mom said and made her way over to Michael, grabbing him into a hug. He hugged her back and as soon as they got off of each other, I was roughly pulled in front of him. 

"Mum, this is Ashton my boyfriend and his younger brother Harry" Everyone who was sitting on the couch looked up and said hi to me. I stood awkwardly trying to catch my breath. Why was the air  feeling so thin? I stuck out my hand to his mom and she grabbed it gracefully, smiling.