Chapter Fifty-Two

I walked slowly, out of the car and looked at where I was. The decaying white walls on the building filled with graffiti and paint, possibly even blood stains. I don't doubt it with all the shit that's happened behind here. I slipped the keys into my back pocket and took a heavy breath. So many memories could be pictured here. Ashton, Regina, myself and many other onslaughts. Just staring at this place scares the crap out of me however the text from Harlee said I needed to come here, because she had a job for me. God those are always fun, I thought sarcastically. I shoved my hands into my pocket and began to follow into the back of the building. There were more people than expected, however, just as said in the text there was Harlee. I walked next to her and looked around at the other people. None of them looked up or even moved as I approached them.

I stared down at her sitting on a block of cement. Very slowly her eyes dragged up and she glanced at me. I haven't seen Harlee in what seems like years. Possibly because I stopped talking to anyone involved in the gang since I've joined the band. 

"You know, ignoring my texts and calls doesn't mean you're out of the gang" She said hastily before standing up. I looked at her attire. Blue skinny jeans and a ripped black shirt, nothing new for Harlee however she seemed to put less care into her outfit. 

"I know Harlee, what do you want? I hate being back here. I'd rather not stay" I rolled my eyes and she began to call someone over. 

"Jack, let's get on with this can we?" She asked and I felt myself tense up. Jack? Who the hell is Jack? Suddenly Jack, as in Ashton's ex boyfriend Jack made his way to her side. My body seemed to lock where I was. My knees buckled and my breath hitched. What would this asshole be doing here? 

"Ah Clifford the man I was looking for" He smirked. Anger bubbled inside of me. 

"What the hell do you want. Why is he here?" I asked turning to Harlee. He rolled his eyes laughing a little. 

"I came to give you some useful information." He started walking back and forth, before stopping and smiling. "You see I know who attacked your precious little Ashton" He said I stood firm only staring at him. This was a trick wasn't it? He didn't know anything of the sorts. 

"Oh please Jack, What am I really here for?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders still smirking, and suddenly I felt a tight grip around each of my arms. I nearly jumped, and as an instinct tried to pull away, however I didn't succeed. I saw from the corner of my eyes, two people on each of my sides. Both men, awfully big men. I squirmed around trying to kick and hit them however they threw me down. 

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled kicking but of course they wouldn't listen. I squirmed trying to escape their grasp but they merely pushed down harder making it ever more challenging to escape. I was absolutely and utterly terrified. They were gonna fucking kill me and I can't do anything about it. My breaths got quicker as I waited to be killed or something like that. 

"Give me his wrist" Jack said and suddenly pulled out a knife and suddenly a vision past through my head as I looked at the black pocket knife with a silver blade. 

"Michael! Michael help me!" Regina croaked as more times they sliced up to the skin of her back, deeper each time. More of her screams filled my ears and I could only watch in terror. I tried to leave but I couldn't, they were too strong. 

"God damn it let me go!" I cried tears streaming down my face. The guys pushed even harder, not letting me even lift up my head. I couldn't see this. Regina was absolutely helpless and I the one supposed to her protect her from everything, couldn't. I stared at the knife in horror, knowing a small blade was what is causing her so much pain.

I stared at the knife with wide eyes and clenched my fists. Suddenly it all made sense. All of this. I never was able to remember how I knew Jack, but I did way before my interaction with Ashton. He was the asshole of the gang and now seeing his roughly used knife, I knew him from hurting the two most important people in my life. 

"Y-You piece of shit! You ruined my life!" I screamed and as my adrenaline rose, they couldn't contain me any longer. I pushed off the two guys and ran at Jack, I hit his knife to the floor and jumped on top of him.

"How could you? How could ever do that you fucking cunt!" I screamed and punched his face as hard as I could, as many times as I could. I basically blacked out, not being able to focus, only on hitting him. Causing this fuck head as much pain as he caused me. I hate him! I hate him so fucking much! I couldn't even contain myself, suddenly the two guys from before grabbed me off of him and started kicking me again. I tried to get up but they were much stronger as I said before. Knowing I was obviously out numbered I needed to do something quick. I stared around and saw the old knife. I grabbed it from the floor and stabbed one of the guys in his leg, digging it in, despite the fact his jeans covered it.

"Oh fuck!" He screamed and fell, wincing in pain. I punched the other guy and got up, running as fast I could to my car. Shakily I grabbed out my keys and put them in the hole. I sped away from the scene gasping for breath with small tears flowing from my eyes. I couldn't breathe at all, the air was thin. Or at least so it felt. I was speechless I couldn't think, only cry and take heavy breaths. I rushed as fast as I could, trying to get home. I need my babe to hold me in his arms and calm me down because if he doesn't who knows what will happen.

Omg drama. I'm so sorry this is short, I was kind of rushing to update. BUT OH MY FUCK, 200K READS HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN. YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING, THIS STORY WOULD BE NO WHERE WITH OUT YOU! <3

Alright I love you guys, feel free to vote/ comment/ follow me on here (and twitter so we can interact more @cliffordmynigga) Also you guys should check out my friend's wattpad who is an amazing writer. Her user name: @Karello

Alright Stay perfect cuties, I love you so fucking much <3