Chapter Twenty-Two

Quick note: this is my first time doing Calum's P.O.V so Idk how this might turn out:p. Okay enjoy reading.

**Calum's P.O.V** 

I stormed back to the table and looked at Luke, he was still looking through the menu.

"Yea they left." I said quietly and Luke sighed.

"What is it with those two. Gosh, I don't really get why they're so mean to us" Luke said and I felt sorrow for him. He was like that little kid who had to watch the two parents fighting all the time.

"Yea me neither" I said quietly and Luke sighed.

"Whatever. What are we getting?" Luke asked and tried to hand me the menu but I just shook him off.

"I'm not hungry Luke" I said and he looked at me with an upset look. Yea he may have been innocent but he did understand everything that went on.

"But you haven't eaten all day" he said and I slammed on the table.

"Luke I'm not hungry!" I shouted and he looked down with a frown before sighing.

"You can't do this again." He said in a whisper and I sighed before getting up. "Where are you going?" Luke asked in a panic and I turned around.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air. Gosh." I continued to the door, I left and stood outside by the big window, taking a deep breath. I wasn't hungry anymore, I think the pills were doing this to me, but I never ate, Luke doesn't understand that. I sighed and suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder. I jumped at the approach and the hand left my shoulder as I looked at them. There stood a muscly guy, he had brown hair and blue eyes. He laughed at me and I pushed him away.

"Not funny" I said quietly and his laughing slowly faded.

"I'm Jack" he said sticking out his hand for me to shake it, I leaned off the wall and gave him a stare.

"That's cool. I'm Calum. What do you want?" I asked and he laughed a little.

"I thought you were Calum. Calum Hood right?" I squinted my eyes at him confused.

"What do you want? How do you know my name?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I like your guys' music and well I'm a friend of Ashton's. I wanted to see how he was doing with his new boyfriend and how things for him are" he said and again confusion passed my face.

"Boyfriend?" I asked quietly and he laughed a little.

"You didn't know? He's dating that kid Michael, I think they have been for a while, he tells me everyday how much he loves him. That they've done other things" he said with a wink. And I shook my head. That couldn't have been true.

"No. That's not true, they-" hated each other "they love each other don't they?" I asked looking at him he shrugged his shoulders, the shirt he was wearing it was awfully tight, it's weird for me to say this but he probably had every girl up his ass.

"I don't know, weren't you like Michael's friend wouldn't he have told you?" He asked and I shook my head. What am I even thinking. Why am I talking to some random guy I know my best fr-.. Ex best friend. He would sleep around with girls, he dated "Regina" or whatever her name was.

"Oh well can you tell Ashton I hope he feels better, I heard he got jumped or whatever, I'm so happy he's okay." He said and I nodded.

"Yea sure Jeff" he shook his head.

"Jack" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yea whatever. I'm not gonna talk to him, I haven't and I'm not planning to so you can go tell him yourself if you want, I think he's at Starbucks with Michael right now" I said and he smiled at me.