Chapter Thirty-Five

**Ashton's P.O.V*

I woke up, my face still nudged into the crease of Michael's neck. My bum hurt from last night. It hurt to lay down on it. I looked at my bare body, covered in love bites. I pulled myself up and look at Michael. He was adorable when he slept. I smiled a little, before letting out I sigh. I grabbed my normally worn sweat pants and followed to the shower. I looked at my body in the mirror, most of my chest and neck was covered with hickeys even a trail of kisses down my abdomen. I don't know why but it seemed like I was able to always to get out some heavy thoughts when I was in the shower. Maybe it was because I was alone but it did help me think better, I slipped off my pants and examined the bottom of my body. Even love bites there. I don't know why but I blushed a little before shaking my head with a small giggle and beginning the shower. I walked in when the temperature was correct and instantly fell into a deep thought about the past few days with Michael.

**Michael's P.O.V**

I looked around my bedroom and instantly rubbed my eyes letting out a loud yawn. I looked at the empty spot behind me and pushed the blankets off of me, realizing I was still naked I stretched out my arm not getting off the bed trying to somehow get to reach the door. After a few seconds of realizing my arms won't stretch to the door I let out a groan in defeat.

"Ashton!!" I yelled totally ignoring the fact other people were in this house sleeping. After waiting few seconds a wet Ashton covered in only a towel came through the door I smirked at his body realizing the amount of marks I left from last night.

"Yea?" He asked leaning on the door sill and I bit my his looks were seductive as it was but him wet and covered in love bites by me, made him much more attractive.

"Can you get me my pajama pants please?" I asked with a long ending and a wide smile. He rolled his eyes with a small smile as well and walked to my room. I sat up in his bed, covering my bottom, he came back in holding my batman pajama pants and threw them on me before shutting the door and walking in. I slipped on my pants and watched as Ashton looked in his nearly empty closet to try and find something to put on.

"Ashton please don't move out" I said in a sad voice and he turned around letting out a small chuckle.

"I won't remember the bet?" he asked with a wink and I laughed in embarrassment. I patted my leg and he sat down I hugged his wet but warm body, squeezing him like my life depended on it. I don't know why but tears came to my eyes and slowly fell on to his shoulder.

"Ashton I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything but I swear I'll tell you everything I just- You have to promise me you'll keep yourself safe" I whispered. He nodded slowly and I pulled him closer to me.

"When I was fifteen I did end up joining a gang. A stupid gang my neighborhood made up. It was the worst mistake I've ever made." The memories of everything rushed through my head. "I told the head of the gang I couldn't do it anymore I couldn't hurt people or do bad things because I never was like that. But it wasn't possible. I had the scar on my body which said I was entitled to be in a gang" I said quietly and Ashton's voice spoke quietly.

"What scar?" He asked as his head rested on my shoulder. I showed him right wrist and pointed to the top left corner of it.

"Do you see those letters?" I asked and he looked closely though the multiple scars covering over it.

"I think so" He said quietly and I put down my arm, grasping him again.

"RLK: Real Life Killers. They said as long as I had the scar I was still in the gang. I've tried Ashton, I've tried multiple times to make so many scars that it isn't visible but it won't fucking work!" I cried. Ashton hugged me stroking my hair as I began to cry. He shushed me in a quiet voice as I took deep breaths.