Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys! I'm soooo sorry this took extra long to update! It was my birthday and I transferred to a new therapy place and might be suspended and it's just been a crazy week. So why not update of Mikey's b-day(; Read, enjoy, comment, like and follow me!(:<3

I walked down the stairs and looked at Harry, he smiled at me lightly. The movie still went on in the background but he wasn't paying attention to it. I looked over to the couch Luke and Calum were snuggled up together with a pile of blankets over them. It was nice to see them getting along.

"Why don't you watch the movie with us?" He whispered and Luke looked over to me with a small smile.

"Harry I've seen this like a million times" I say and the boys instantly shush me. Harry rolls his eyes at my reason not to watch it.

"So then make it a million and one" he said smartly with a small smirk on his face. His clever argument made me smile. It was cute.

"You guys are literally at the end of the movie. I don't want to watch only the ending"

"Why not?" Harry argued making me roll my eyes.

"It's not about the end, What's the point in watching a movie if you don't understand what happened along the way?" I ask and in that sudden moment everything clicked together. Everyone one blames Michael for his present actions, when no one knows about his past life style. I'm so deep. I should be a writer. I laugh at myself quietly and Harry shrugs his shoulder looking back at the screen.

"Your loss" he laughs stuffing pop corn into his mouth. I roll my eyes before going back up the stairs .I want to brush my teeth, I have "Jack" in my mouth. Which made me feel disgusted. He's seriously such an asshole. Why the fuck would he talk about Regina? I didn't think he would ever go there. I didn't think he'd ever bring up losing someone. I didn't think he would ever even know about that. I sigh, I wanna talk with Michael. I want Michael. he makes me feel better. I don't know why but he does.

I knew I would regret this.. But hey maybe I'll enjoy trying weed, as I said that to myself, in my head of course, my stomach turned like crazy. I make the worst decisions, I swear. I sigh before going up to his door. I forced myself and knocked onto his door. It was weird that before I even had time to move my hand, he opened the door. My stomach turned, as I looked at him, I guess he knew what I wanted because he smirked and handed me the blunt, it was a new one. Is that safe? I stared at it, I don't know why but I did feel like I had a connection to it.

"Come on just try it." He said and I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"C-Can we go in your room?" I ask obviously stalling. He rolled his eyes and we walked in. His floor was still a mess, I could rarely get around. We sat on his bed and I looked around. He had posters of naked girls, weed and bands all across his walls. It made me really uncomfortable to be honest. Especially the smell, it was pretty gross. I don't understand how he could have lived in a room like this.

"So are you gonna try it or not?" He asked and I just stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"What is it like?" I ask "is it anything like being drunk?" He shakes his head and I stared at his eyes it seems like I stare at them a lot, only because, well they're just a beautiful blue sea it seems like.

"Not really. You just smoke it like a cigarette and well yea" he said in a low raspy voice, not taking his eyes away from mine.

"O-Okay" I said and brought it close to my lips.

"Just suck in, but not too much or too fast" he said and I nodded before sucking in. I heard it make almost a crackling sound as I did. I instantly coughed up the clouds of smoke. I tried to hand it back to him, but he suddenly insisted I did it till I was high. It took a couple puffs for me to stop coughing. The next thing I had knew it was down to a little stub. I was so relaxed it was like my spirit left my body. The room was filled with smoke, which I think made me even more high, I'm not sure how this stuff works though.