Chapter Forty-Six

The morning I had awoke, wrapped in Michael's arms. His head was resting in the crease of my neck, his messy hair gracefully brushing my cheek. He had changed into only a tee-shirt and boxers after the visit with my mom. However, I stayed fully dressed in my button up shirt and black pants. I can admit it was slightly uncomfortable but you know what they say, laziness is the main cause of all discomfort.

My thoughts however were roaming free like they had been trapped for ages. My memories were all bright as day like they had happened only moments ago. Today seemed to start off full of thinking. My main thought was what I had agreed to last night. Taking in my younger brother, I had done this most of my life but the concept seems to differ. My intentions are more forced than done by volunteer. Of course I would easily agree taking Harry out of my mothers hands but, am I suitable parent for him? I'm basically a deadbeat in the eyes of society. Never went to collage, no job, living with three other guys and drinking to solve life's problems.

That's not at all how I'd want to have Harry turn out, he has such great potential and hard experiences he could live off of later in life. I'm not sure, in an instant I could fall into a trans of worry.

Suddenly I had heard a quiet voice speak for me to turn around. When I did, there laid my amazing boyfriend, with tired eyes forcing themselves to stay open.

"good morning babe" Michael had whispered and I smiled, kissing his nose. He giggled softly and I had started to engage in conversation with him.

"sleep well?" I ask shifting in the bed so I could face him comfortably. He nodded with a look of joy.

"Did you go to your prom Ashton?" Michael asked and I thought back to the night of my prom. I attended it with Sophia Daftena, a sweet and lovely girl who I of course had no existing feelings for.

"yes.. why ask?" I said with a hint of confusion in my voice. He shrugged his shoulders sheepishly.

"That was my dream! Going to my prom, it's all I ever wanted to do, but never did" I sat up still confused.

"You didn't go to your prom Mike?" I asked and he shook his head sitting up as well.

"No, I didn't want to seem like the loser without a date so I stayed home and ate all night" I couldn't help but chuckle a little at his substitute for going to prom. It is sad though, why wouldn't Michael have a date?

"Why wouldn't you just go and hang out with your friends or something?" I asked pulling the blanket off of me and stood up starting to get changed.

"I always wanted to slow dance with someone who I truly loved at my prom. I'm pretty sure Ben from Chemistry wouldn't have filled that part" he said and I rolled my eyes, beginning to change into outfit for today. Black skinny jeans and a plain grey shirt. A pretty bland outfit that I still seemed to look good in, if I do say so myself.

"Well I went to prom with a girl I had no serious connection with so of course mine wasn't too enjoyable even though I did go" Michael let out yawn before laying back down as I had finished getting changed. He snuggled into the blankets and I made my way over to him, sitting on the side of the bed. I stroked his hair and smiled.

"You know, your eyes aren't very blue anymore" I said moving his hair away from his face so I could see him eyes more clearly.

"What?" He laughed and I did as well.

"your eyes aren't blue anymore" I repeated "they look green." He shrugged his shoulders.

"sorry I guess" I smiled at him before throwing the blanket off of his body.

"Ashy!" He whined with a pout on his face and I rolled my eyes.

"You're so damn lazy Clifford. Get out of bed and get dressed, it's like one o'clock" I stated and he sighed.

"Can't I go back to being the loser in high school who slept till four o'clock in the afternoon on weekends?" he groaned and sat up, I shook my head.

"No because now you're the loser who has a boyfriend that wants to hang out with him now let's go." I demanded and kissed him quickly before standing up and heading towards the door.

"Wait Ash one more kiss" I shook my head and laughed.

"No Michael, come on get up." He shrugged his shoulder and laid back relaxing.

"alright, guess this bed seems like a nice place to hang out for a while" He smirked deviously and me, knowing he will actually stay there quickly walked over and kissed him. Before I could pull away, he grabbed me on top of him and kissed me again, this time not only a peck. He brushed his hand through my hair as he did so and held me close to him. Screw it. I got comftorable and began to kiss him back. The kiss lasted for nearly a minute and as I pulled away took a deep breath. He rubbed my back still smirking.

"oops" he said simply and in that moment I don't think I've ever blushed harder. I stood up and went to the door, bright red faced. I pointed to his room. "go please" I said and he finally gotten up.

"sure thing" he said and when he reached the door, kisses my cheek, finally returning in his room.

I walked down stairs and to my surprise saw a fully dressed Luke and Brianne sitting at a table. Both completely silent.

"Hey guys" I said awkwardly and Luke looked up, raised his eye brows and looked back down again. Brianne didn't move at all, she stared quietly in the distance, ignoring the fact I even said anything to her.

"Morning boys" Calum said, walking into the room in his pajamas and Luke looked at him for a moment but other then that, nothing. I looked at him and smiled. We could all tell that something wasn't right, Luke was never this quiet even in the morning. I slowly passed the table and made my way to make coffee. After what had seemed like forever Mikey made his way down stairs. He ignored conversation and walked next to me, smiling.

"better?" he whispered and I nodded.

"So this morning Luke and I went to the doctors" Brianne started quietly and putting down my coffee I started to listen more attentively. "They said.. Well.. I'm pregnant." She said and tears welled in her eyes.

"Y-you're pregnant?" Michael asked as Calum and I stood speechless. She sniffled and looked up at the ceiling trying to hold back tears. Slowly, she nodded. Luke stayed silent, staring at his hands.

"wow.. how old is the uh baby?" I asked finally able to speak. She bit her lip and took a deep breath. 

"Two weeks" She said and Calum became appalled. He stared for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"T-Two weeks?" He asked and Luke looked up with a look of guilt. Calum stared at him, taking heavy breaths, before leaving the room.

"Congratulations" He mumbled under his breath and Luke shot up chasing after him.

IDK I felt like updating! Alright, I'm making the video today and I'll post the link tomorrow? I think lol. Anyway like/comment/follow me and check out my other fan fictions c: I love you all and you should follow me on twitter ( @CliffordMyNigga that way we could interact more (: )