Chapter Fifty-Five

I gripped the blanket tightly over my head and took a shaky breath. I feel like I've been going insane. I'm absolutely terrified to even leave the house, leave my bed. To think the guy who I loved with all my heart tried to end my life disgusts and horrifies me. It's my fault for being so dumb and naive. Jack is the person I've feared for the last month, people know it's him but yet he's still not caught. I just can't even seem to trust anyone right now knowing how bad he hurt me. A knock randomly broke me out of trans making me jump and clutch the blanket tighter. What if it's Jack, what if he came to hurt me?

"Ashton, baby, are you okay?" A soft voice whispered and I instantly felt safe knowing it was only Michael. I peered my face out of the blanket and came in contact with his sweet looking green eyes. A welcoming smile crossing his lips as he came over to me. He sat beside me and began stroking my hair, still smiling.

"Hey pumpkin how are you?" He asked and I shook as his hands came in contact with me.

"I-I don't know" I say shakily. I'm not even too sure as to what set me off into this state of depression as to were everything seems useless. I mean, I am aware but not very sure as to if it's a reasonable excuse for my; what feels like, never ending sadness. I looked up at Michael, he had bags under his eyes. He looked awfully unrested. "Babe did you get sleep last night?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"No but that reminds me, I need to go somewhere in a little bit." I sit up hopefully looking at him.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I need to go back to the abandoned place Ash. Hopefully gonna find something to prove Jack is guilty." My eyes widened and my heart rate sped up.

"Are you out of your fucking mind Michael?" I sat up hastily. Quietly he let out a sigh and ruffled his hair.

"Maybe. I just have to do this Ashton. This asshole has tortured me for too long and I just want him in. Okay?" He let out a heavy breath and I shook my head.

"As much as I want to Michael, I can't allow you to go. I tried to be understanding and let you leave yesterday and they hurt you. I can't have you getting hurt Michael. Please don't go." I begged, wrapping my arms around his tiny waist, resting my head against his stomach. He stood there letting out easy breaths before holding my head Leaning down he kissed the top of my head. 

"I won't go Ashton. Don't worry okay?" He whispered and I took a deep breath closing my eyes. I couldn't bear to have the thought of Michael getting hurt again. 

Suddenly Luke made his way to my door way, looking at us he stepped back for a moment with a look of shock. 

"Holy shit I thought you guys were doing something else" Luke says and realizing how we may have looked from that position I must've turned a bright red color and moved away from Michael, sitting down naturally. Luke smirked at us, giggling a little. 

"What's up Hemmings?" Michael asked and sat next to me, throwing his arm over my shoulders. Luke bit his lip awkwardly and began basically swaying back and forth.

"I don't know, Calum's being a bum and wont get out of bed" he giggled.

Michael rubbed his finger in a circular motion around the top of my back making all nerves seem to calm down and float away as I pressed against Michael lightly "You guys wanna go to Starbucks and get some coffee? I'll pay" he smiled.

"Are you fucking serious?" I abruptly said, the two boys staring at me. Complete rage seemed to pass my mind."We'd have to pass by the place where i was jumped and go to my ex boyfriend's fucking work. the one who I nearly died because of. Are you stupid Luke?"

Luke stared at me and quietly a frown crossed over his face. He looked down upset and began swaying slowly back and forth. "I'm sorry that was dumb of me" I must admit an ounce of guilt filled me however I didn't care, was Luke completely oblivious? Suddenly his phone began ringing making him shove his hand in his pocket grabbing his cellphone.

He began talking to the person on the other line and I looked at Michael. He grabbed my hand and smiled lightly at me. I know as of lately I've been a bit off and things were hard but my opinion on Michael hasn't changed one bit. He is the only source of positive energy I seem to find anymore. I love Harry just as much as Michael but the stress of now being his guardian is overwhelming. I'm basically living off three boys to take care of me.

"Michael can't we just sleep today?" I asked, slipping my fingers out from between his and drew small circles on his hand with the tip of my thumb. Luke suddenly left the room, slamming my door shut. Michael stared down at me lovingly and lightly his free hand traveled to my hair brushing it out with his fingers.

"I have a better idea" he smiled and set free both of his hands and pushed me down lightly on the bed before slipping under the covers with me. He grabbed out his phone and smiled.

"I'll order some Chinese food, we'll cuddle and watch Netflix for the rest of the day, yeah?" Despite how upset I was constantly Michael seemed to know how to make me feel better. I blushed lightly, a slight shade of pink covering my cheeks.

"Sounds good" I giggled leaning up and kissing Michael, resting against his forehead as I pulled away. "I love you so much Michael" I whispered. My heart and soul intertwined with his love as we stared at one another.

"I love you too baby. Don't be upset please" he whispered. I let out a relieving sigh and laid down against Michael's chest.

**Luke's P.O.V**

I scavenged around my room, trying to find a coat or jacket or even a long sleeved shirt. However there seemed to be none. Brianne had just called me, hoping that maybe we could get together for coffee to speak about the thing. The thing is what I call the pregnancy because in all honesty I want absolutely nothing to do with it.

"Luke?" A gentle voice spoke and I turned around from my closet to see a slight smile greeting me from Calum. He was covered in blankets and his hair though messy was absolutely gorgeous.

"Good morning love" I grinned, before turning back around to look for a jacket I could wear. All of them seemed to be Calum's. 

"What are you doing?" He asked between a yawn and done looking, aggravated I turned to face him, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Brianne asked me to meet with her, so I'm looking for something to wear."

"Oh.." He said simply and I nodded.

"That is okay, right? Or else I'll just stay here." He shook his head, brushing his hair with his hand and god, staring at tired Calum I must've nearly swooned. This boy was astonishing. 

"There's no problem but don't go in only that t-shirt Luke, you'd be freezing" I giggled a little looking down at my plain white shirt and shrugged my shoulders. "Well take my jacket I'd hate if you were to get sick" He said and I blushed as he handed me the sweatshirt next to him, putting it on I stood up and stared in the mirror. 

"Thanks babe, I'll be back soon" I say walking towards him and pecking his lips. Then was on my way to meet with Brianne.

Hey guys, so I apologize it took so long update and this chapter has nothing interesting happening but all I can say is within the next few chapters you're going to hate me. Haha oh I'm horrible cx Lmao so how are you wonderful people? I seem to be a bit off this week, fairly blue actually however I'm well. I hope you all enjoyed this. !