Chapter Nine

I looked around with the blurred vision, the room was quiet and peaceful, my eyes kept slowly shutting but I forced myself to wake up. My stomach felt weird, much more than usual. It made me groan in pain. Surprisingly getting drunk wasn't helping. Pain apparently always finds me. I sigh before hearing someone walking down the stairs, I look up, as my vision drags to see Michael. He looks at me, before looking at the can. He was so cute. Oh God.

"You're drinking...?" He asks slowly and I nod.

"So what!" He gives me a stare before shaking his head and letting out a sigh.

"Ashton, give me the can." He says and I shake my head before grabbing the can. He repeats it this time sterner.

"Ashton give me the can!" He demands before moving close to me trying to grab it. he couldn't take it away from me.

"No!" I yell and he gets a hold of it, we wrestle for it, some how I managed to say on until suddenly I threw it and the drink spilled all over him, he became quiet before shutting his eyes. He let out a deep breath trying to calm down.

"Look what you did!" I cry and tears fill my eyes, I put my hand over my eyes and I heard Michael let out I sigh. Suddenly his hand lightly touches my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Ashton, Let's go to your room, Okay?" he asks and I nod, sniffling before we both stand up.

"C-Carry me?" He looks at me before rolling his eyes, His hands go around my waste and he picks me up, I couldn't even think of what to do or say. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder, It seemed like he thought I was the lightest person, by how easily he picked me up. He carried me up the stairs and we got into the living room, right away the boys looked at us in awe and Michael rolled his eyes

"He's drunk, So I'm carrying him to his room" I could hear Luke snicker, which made me start to blush, so I put my face in the crease of Michael's neck. i looked at them two. Calum looked annoyed but Luke couldn't look more excited for me. Ashton sucked his teeth and shook his head, he mumbled something under his breath and I looked at him.

"W-What did y-you say Cal-um?" I ask and he gives me a deep stare

"Look at the cuties" He says in a mad voice and I shake my head, about to say something when Michael shushes me.

"It's okay Ashton, he's not worth your breath" Michael hisses and he turns around continuing to carry me up the stairs, he met my door and lightly opened it, flipping the light switch, I smile, I'm not sure why, but he just made me smile. He puts me down lightly on the bed and I look up at him smiling.

"I'm sorry for spill-ing that stuff on you"I say and Michael nods, I pull the blanket up and he slowly leans down before placing his lips softly on the top of my forehead. I look at him and he smiles lightly, I look at his blue eyes, they were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't pull my eyes away, we stayed staring at each other for a few seconds, before he turned his head away.

"M-Michael?" I ask and he nods, looking down at me with his now soft blue eyes, he had seemed calm and in a good mood, smiling lightly. It made me smile lightly too, as I grabbed on to his hand, it was extremely soft.

"Yes, it's me, go to bed Ashton, you'll feel better in a little bit" he whispers and I nod but not letting go of his hand. My mind told me to let him go, but my heart couldn't. I didn't want to let go of his hand, I feel like if I no longer touched him my heart would stop beating or my eyes would close but never open again. It was a stupid way to feel but I believed it. He didn't move, instead he moved down to the floor, sitting there, with one hand still holding mine that sight was bringing back the memory of me with him, but it was the other way around. My eyes slowly closed but our fingers stayed inclined. As my eyes opened once again, I looked around the room, not wanting to move. My head was ringing and my stomach had felt like someone was punching me from the inside. I groan in pain and look around. Suddenly my vision dragged down, to see Michael. He was sitting on the side of my bed making me notice we were holding hands. He just sat there staring at the wall. Both of us quiet until suddenly I pull my hand away slowly and he looks at me.