Chapter Seven

**Mikey's P.O.V**

I felt tears raging in my eyes. I tried to hold them back but instead let them fall. Why would Ashton do that to me?! I continued pacing back in forth in to my room. I thought we were friends! I kick the desk next to my bed, before wincing in pain at my now throbbing foot. I hate Ashton! I don't wanna feel this way. I don't wanna feel at all. Suddenly my eyes drift to my dresser. "No. Michael don't." I tell myself but I have no one so who cares. I continue fighting with myself for a few minutes before shutting myself up. I slowly walk up to the dresser and open the drawer. There was my only friend. Sitting there. Tears filled my eyes as I lifted up the sharp piece of metal from the drawer. I stared at it with teary eyes. Before pulling my bracelets down my arm. Scars and cuts filled up and down the naked wrist. Each one with different meanings. It looked disgusting. I deserve this. I deserve.. Everything.

**Ashton's P.O.V**

I didn't want to even move. I was too upset. I don't wanna forget Michael. I love him. Yes I admit it. I love him. I love him with all my heart. I love everything about him. He makes me feel so amazing. Now it's gone. He must feel like shit. I'm a horrible person. Tears continue flowing down my face. I couldn't take this house anymore. I lost the only other guy I loved other than Jack. "But what about Calum. He needs his bestfriend back. You should go to Jack" suddenly the thought came to my mind. Why would I think that. You know what I was right. I can't do that to Calum. "Stop being selfish!" I whisper to myself before sitting up and leaning against the cabinet-.

"A-Ashton are you okay?" I hear someone ask me and I stare up at worried Luke.

"O-Oh me. Yea I'm fucking dandy" I say standing up still crying. "I have my brother getting beat every day by my mom and some prick. The guy I have a crush on I just told him not to talk to me, Calum hates me, I have no one anymore and to make it better the crush is Michael.. And I was supposed to help him but I can't anymore. I love him!" i yell as tears now flow from my face harder than before. Luke looked at me caringly. With tears in his eyes,

"Ashton I had no idea" He said, barely able to get the words out. "I'm sorry. But don't say you don't have anyone. You have me. Even if it's only me. I will always be there for you Ashton" He says before coming up to me and wrapping his arms tightly around me. I hug him back with a tight grip. He gave such amazing hugs. Luke was the only one I had. He never did anything to me. I pull away from the hug and look at him. I go to wipe away the tears before he grabs my hand away.

"Let the tears fall. You need a good cry" He says before pulling me back into his arms. We stay hugging for a few minutes before I look at him. Smiling lightly.

"L-Luke what sh-should I do about Mikey?" I ask and he looked up thinking.

"G-go tell him. You love him" He said and my stomached dropped.

"B-but.. Luke I can't. He doesn't like me like that!" I say.

"Go before it's too late." He says and I take a deep breath before nodding.

"Okay.. But you can't tell Calum anything.. Okay?" I ask and he nods. I take one more deep breath before walking towards the stairs. I grip the railing, terrified of what might happen once I tell him. I couldn't go through with this. What would I even say? "Sorry for saying not to talk to me, I'm in love with you" I shake my head before walking up the stairs. I stared at Michael's door, before something caught my attention. Heavy sobs came from Michael's room. He was crying. Oh no. I didn't knock like his rules, instead I rushed in. Heartbroken at the sight. Michael stared up at me from the floor, absolutely terrified.

"Ash-Ashton. G-Get out!" he yelled. My mouth dropped when I saw him. His bracelets sat beside him, exposing his wrists covered in scars with now added cuts.

"Michael what are you doing to yourself!" I yelled and the tears fell again. I saw the razor in his hand and grabbed it away before shutting the door, i put the razor on his dresser, and sat down next to him.

"M-Michael why?!" I ask and he looks at me still crying.

"Everyone hates me. Even you Ashton. I thought you liked me, I thought we were friends!" he yelled into sobs and suddenly I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in and kissed him. I smashed my lips against his and he kissed back quick. The kiss was much longer than the first time. There were the sparks flying around the room. His hand grabbed onto my arms lightly and we both melted in to the kiss, Until finally we pull away from each other. i lean back and stare at him.

"Michael. I fucking love you. Okay I admit it. I love you so much. I've been to in-denial to admit it, but I love you." He stays quiet staring down at his wrist. Suddenly he mumbles something so quiet, I couldn't hear any word he said.

"What?" I ask and he looks up at me with teary eyes.

"I can't say it back.." He says and I get a knot in my stomach.

"I know you don't like guys. I just had to tell you" I say quietly and he shakes his head, before sniffling.

"I can't tell you it back, because I know sooner or later you'll leave me" he said into another cry, and I grab his hand, making him flinch a little.

"I swear Michael. I will never ever ever leave you. No matter what. Friends or more, I just have to say I love you. He shakes his head.

"You never know what.. Death takes everyone, no matter if you know or not.. Just like.." Suddenly he stops and I look at him.

"I-it was Regina wasn't it" I say and he looks around, biting his lap, holding back tears. he nods before crying even more.

"I miss her Ashton!" He cries before hugging me, I hold him in my arms as he cries into my shirt. I couldn't speak, I just thought she broke up with him.

"it's okay. But.. I-is that why you're like this?" I ask and he looks at me

"Yea, I guess, I couldn't deal with seeing her, being buried." He says quietly. I nod before Grabbing his hand.

"Michael.. I'm so sorry. I- I know how hard this must be for you. I swear your secret is safe with me." I say and he looks at me.

"That's not the only secrets, I have" He says and wipes his eyes before standing up, he leaves the room and goes to the bathroom. I follow behind him and stare as he washes off the cuts, that had stopped bleeding as much. I smiled at them and he looked at me.

"W-Why are you smiling?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"The cuts and scars... They show how strong you really are." I say and he blushes continuing to wash them. He stops and turns towards me.

"So.. When you kissed me, was it a way to shut me up or did you really wanna kiss me?" he asks and I look at him.

"A little bit of both" He smirks. We both laugh before he becomes serious.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you it back" He says quietly and I shrug my shoulders.

"Don't worry. But please promise me the cutting ends tonight" He looks at me, staying quiet before nodding.

"I- I promise." I smile at him, suddenly Luke appears at the door. Michael hid his wrist and I smiled at Luke.

"Hey Ashton... I think we should go to bed now" I look at Michael before nodding.

"Okay just give me a minute" Luke nods before heading back downstairs.

"Thank you Ashton.. For everything, You've done a lot for me. I can't tell you how much it means to me" I nod before smiling.

"Yea, Same to you" Slowly he leans in and kisses my cheek, making us both blush.

"I.. I like you Ashton. Not as strong as love right?" I smiles and nod.

"I like you too Michael" I say before leaving to my room.

How was it? ;.; Lol. My writers block sort of went away. This chapter is like omfg. Lol I hope you guys enjoy this, maybe comment, I love comments c: Hmmm.... Well tell me what you think. Don't be afraid to favorite, follow me and comment!(:

Bring you Back. (A Mashton fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara