Chapter Twenty-Five

Michael sighed and we started to step out. I followed behind quietly and rubbed my arm for warmth, yea we only just got out side. But it's cold out here. That thing he said, I knew it was going to be true. I don't want to admit it though. I love Michael. He's the only person I can truly be myself with. He makes me laugh and smile and I don't know he just makes me really happy. It's silly since we've only known each other for a while now, but I was depressed until he turned up in my life.

We walked in the house and he smiled at me grabbing my waist he moved his mouth to my ear and whispered that he loved me. I blushed quickly, turning to a bright shade of red. He did too. It was cute. He pulled away smiling at me before grabbing the bag from my hand and pulling out the movie from it.

"Ever heard of this movie?" He asked and I looked at the cover. "Passangers"

"I think so. What's it about?" He flipped it to the back and started reading what it was about.

"Basically two girls get kidnapped and the parents take matter into their own hands by torturing the suspect. I don't know, the preview looked good" he shrugged his shoulders and I smiled.

"Okay I'll go get some blankets and stuff. You want to set up?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure." I smiled and ran upstairs to my room. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, I stared at it with a sigh. I was still worried about Harry. I picked it up quickly looking at my door to make sure Michael wouldn't come in. I dialed in his number and anxiously waited. But he never answered. I put my phone away and ruffled my hair. He was the only thing on my mind I was worried to no extent.

I grabbed the blanket and met Michael back downstairs. Helping me, he grabbed one blanket out of my hand and placed it on the couch. Before sitting on the end, holding the remote in his hand. I sat beside him after shutting off the light, darkening the room, I put the other blanket over us and held onto one of his hands as the movie started.

The previews started to roll and I cuddled next to Michael, sighing.

"Is this gonna make me jump a lot?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not sure, I haven't seen the movie. I only watched the preview" he said quickly staring at my eyes.

"Oh.." I said sheepishly, staring at him as his eyes met back at the TV. I stretched over him and grabbed a can of red bull from the table, I slowly drank it watching the movie.

The story line was pretty hard to keep up with. Most likely because of all the things raging around in my mind. I was so distracted. Michael and I only have known each other for a month or two and we've only been dating for like two weeks. We're close really quick and it scares me. I know when you get close quick, you fall apart quicker. It's always been that way, at least for me. I think Michael just wants to give someone love, he wants to feel like he did when he was happy. I'm glad to be that person to help him but what happens when he's run out of love to give, when he's all good with himself.

What are we gonna be? Friends? Friends with benefits? People who hate each other with no extent? I don't know I'm scared for what's going to happen. I want things to be okay, I know why it is though. We're both just some depressed kids who fell in love too quick. It's in like every movie that this kind of things happens.

I miss when things were you know.. Smiple..Ish. I don't know. It's also weird I didn't hear from Jack until I moved over here. It's whatever though he's done. I found my way back to the screen after numerous screams, I couldn't believe my eyes a guy who has been beaten and tortured was on the screen. Tied up and begging to be free. I couldn't breathe I've never seen anything more horrified. He was bleeding and swollen and it was absolutely horrible. I whimpered hiding behind Michael.