Chapter Forty-Three

I switch P.O.V a lot in this chapter, soooo, sorry.<3

**Ashton's P.O.V*

I stared down at the small tray of food I had finished preparing only seconds before and smiled. Yes today was the marvelous day that Michael had been eagerly waiting for. "Christmas". Even though I still was not familiar with what Christmas exactly was, Michael seemed to have a connection with it and I wanted to make it special. As soon as I woke up the idea of making him breakfast in bed occurred to me. I threw a Santa hat on my head and sat at the table, waiting until the time felt right to go upstairs. Suddenly a tired and beat down looking Brianne dragged herself over to me.

"I feel sick" She whined and I looked at her nearly pale face.

"You look sick" I replied and she let out a heavy breath. I watched her walk slowly over to the couch and plop down on it groaning as she suddenly groped her chest  and let out painful moans. I made my way over to her and placed the back of my hand against her forehead.

"You feel fine.. you wanna just sleep for a while love?" I asked and she nodded still grabbing onto her chest with a cringing look of pain. I grabbed a blanket off of the chair and laid it down on her, slowly leaning down I kissed her forehead as a kind, reassuring gesture.

"Ashton have you ever, you know, missed someone after only short time of not seeing them?" She started and I nodded.

"Actually I have, but why are you asking me this?" I asked and she hesitated to answer for while before flashing me a crooked smile.

"No reason. Merry Christmas Ash" She quickly leaned up and placed her lips upon my cheek before laying back down on the couch, snuggling into the blanket. I chortled a little and fixed the blanket so it covered her whole body. I grabbed the food off of the counter and followed upstairs to Michael's room. There asleep on the bed was Michael. His face was soft and tired looking and how carelessly he was spread out it was obvious he was quite comfortable. 

I placed the tray on his desk and hovered over his bed beginning to lightly shake him awake. 

"Get up Mikey, it's Christmas" I whispered soothingly and after a few more light shakes his eyes fluttered open. He let out a soft yawn and smiled at me.

"Good morning beautiful, merry Christmas" He said instantly and shot up giving me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled as well.

"Good morning Mikey, I made you some breakfast" I walked over to his desk and got the tray as he sat up. "Two slices of french toast, a bowl of cheerios and a glass of orange juice" I said as I placed it in front of him. He looked at it, going over each breakfast and looking up smiling slightly. 

"You even have a cute little hat on, babe you didn't have to do this much for me." I giggled and nodded as he blushed slightly. He grabbed up the fork and began eating.

"I'm gonna go take a shower if I'm gonna meet your parents today, want to make a good impression" I said and he shook his head.

"Ashton they already love you, I've told them all about you don't stress meeting them" He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I still want to- Wait what have you told them?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing really, just the basics like how you're incredibly adorable" He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Gosh. Clifford, just enjoy your breakfast. I have to look good for today, alright? Don't fight me on this" I said and he laughed. 

"I won't Irwin. Just don't stress it alright?' He mimicked and I rolled my eyes leaving the room.