Chapter Sixty-Three

**Ashton's P.O.V**

After our little water fight, and non-stop laughter we got dried off and changed into pajamas. I made myself some Yorkshire tea and found myself sitting beside the window of our living room. It was raining, which I always found myself fond of. Sitting criss cross on our recliner in my purple sweatpants and white shirt and sipping on my hot tea was so comforting as of right now. The rain was always calming to me, I'm not even sure as to why. The dark skies and cold drops of water just made me want to run outside and jump in puddles and dance like a crazy person. It made me happy.

I watched the water droplets hit the puddles along the road and drip down the window in front of my face. Even with a day of dusky skies and harsh winds I found so much beauty in the world and it was because I was so in love with Michael.

I smile to myself, sipping my tea. It was warm going down my throat and it tasted really sweet and wonderful.

Along with the sound of pounding rain, the sound of a running shower also broke the room's pin-drop silence. Michael insisted on taking a shower. After we had gotten out of the tub, he kissed me in this way that made me want to squeal and he told me against my hair just how lucky he was to have someone like me in his life. That even though he hates humanity, I make every day for him worth living. So as he held me in his body, with both of us soaking wet from our previous war I felt this utter happiness that I always felt when him and I touched.

Suddenly, interrupting my thoughts, the bathroom door opened and Michael walked out in merely his boxers, those adorable blue boxers.

I stare at him, his hair wet, pressed against his forehead looks so beautiful. "It's raining." I say the moment we make eye contact and he smiles, causing a crinkle to appear by his eyes. He nods with a small giggle, before ruffling his wet hair.

"I see that baby." He says simply and I look back at the window biting down on my lip lightly. "Can we sleep together tonight?" My head turns towards him and I release my lip.

"Of course, why wouldn't we?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders, looking sheepishly at the floor.

"Because since I hit you, we've been sleeping separate beds. I miss holding you in my arms." He admits and I nod. I had totally forgotten about when Michael flipped out on me. I still felt his hand hitting my face, it stung. The emotional damage was horrible, I still picture him hitting me and the fact I have a big ugly bruise on my cheek from it doesn't help. I shake away the thoughts and let out a heavy sigh.

"I told you I forgive you Michael." I say and he nods, flashing me a quick crooked smile.

"Good," He starts, looking around and then walks over to me, standing in front of the chair. He puts his hand lightly under my chin and as I stare into his mesmerizing green eyes we both exchange grins. "I love you Ash." He whispers, staring so intensely into my eyes and as I blush, wanting to turn my head away I couldn't. Even though I've heard those words thousands of times it still made small butterflies appear in my stomach, that recklessly fly around and cause me to lose all my ability to speak.

"I love you too." I say quietly, but I knew Michael understood. Suddenly, a phone rings in the background and it takes a few moments before he breaks away our stare and grabs his phone off of the brown coffee table.

"Hello?" Michael's beautiful husky voice answers the phone and I take another sip of my tea, returning my gaze to the downpour taking place outside. I listen to the rhythmic beat of pounding water and I smile to myself.

Before I could think I suddenly hear heavy breathing, turning around to Michael I widen my eyes. His eyes were widened and a trail of tears rushed down his cheeks, his breathing was quick and his face was masked in hurt. "Shut up! Shut up you piece of shit!" He yells in the phone and then drops it on the floor backing away and covering his mouth.

"Michael? Baby what's wrong?" I quickly ask getting up and making my way over to him. He covered his ears and shut his eyes, shaking his head no. I was so worried staring at him, he looked so distraught.

As I stare down, I look at his phone. The screen said 'call ended'. I grab Michael's body into my arms, confusion clouding my mind. Who was that? Everything was fine only a few seconds ago and now he's sobbing into my shirt and whimpering against my ears, shaking violently. He felt so small in my arms and just hearing his cries made my heart break. I didn't know exactly what to say, so I brought him towards the chair and sat down with him, rocking slightly.

"It's okay baby. Please calm down, you're okay. Everything's okay." I whisper as his breaths slow down. Tears continued to stain my shirt as I held his bare body against mine.

"N-No Ash. He's never going to leave us alone." Michael whispers, choking on tears and hiccuping and then I realized just who was on the phone. Jack.

**Luke's P.O.V**

I dug my hand into Calum's hair, playing with and twirling around the strands with a slight giggle. Harry was flipping channels on the TV, trying to find something to watch as I laid against Calum's chest. He felt warm and comfortable and for a short amount of time I wasn't depressed. He took light breaths, which made my head move up and down as he exhaled.

"Are you comfortable?" He asks abruptly, and I move my hands from his hair sticking them to my chest and snuggling closer to him. Then, I nod quietly.

"Very comfortable." I whisper, slipping my feet between Calum's. The fabric of my fleecy, white hospital socks rubbing against his ankle. Harry stared over at us, smirking lightly.

"Get a room you two" He winks and I roll my eyes in response.

"Technically 'blondie', this is my room. Therefore, I've already done just that." I smartly remark back at him and he sticks out his tongue to me.

"Okay you two, I have to pee, so don't fight while I'm gone." Calum says getting up and I frown, sinking into the bed without his chest to lay on. Harry rolled his eyes before putting on Spongebob and staring over to me.

"This is the only somewhat reasonable show on." He says but I knew he just wanted to watch this show without seeming like a child. So I merely nod and pretend that I didn't know. After a few seconds Calum returns into my room and I smile widely, he looked so cute in what he was wearing. Blue skinny jeans and a black All Time Low shirt that hugged his body perfectly. And on top of his messy hair a grey beanie, which he had just put back on. Harry stared at the screen laughing as something happened on the show but I merely stay staring at Calum. He stares at me smirking a bit before putting his hands on his hips.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He sasses and I blush not helping but to keep my stare on him.

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS SO MUCH. OMG SO MUCH IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, WE MIGHT BE MOVING AND RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS AND I LOST MY PHONE SO THIS UPDATE IS SHORT AND SUCKY OKAY I'M SORRY. I LOVE YOU GUYS!