Chapter Thirty-Eight

HINT: YOU ALL ASKED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN SO YOU'RE WELCOME.

**Luke's P.O.V**

I sniffled again quietly, cuddling a pillow which now was covered in my tears. God I loved an asshole. A total asshole. He was right it was my fault, I shouldn't have ever started liking someone who had a boyfriend or when I had a girlfriend I should have known I wouldn't have gained anything in that situation. I should've known I would only end up getting hurt by liking Ashton. I continued to cry and curse at my self for being so dumb. Calum walked in the room, with a smile on his face but as he turned on the lights to see my red face and swelled eyes holding buckets of tears, his smile left his face and was exchanged with a look of concern. He walked over to the bed and stared down as I cried silently to myself. 

"Lukey what's wrong?" He asked softly, sitting down and placing a hand on my back. I laid quietly before sitting up and wiping my eyes.

"Calum.. I like Ashton so much and it hurts seeing him with Michael" I cried in a hushed voice and he pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back trying to sooth me. 

"Luke you should've told me about this, I knew you've been upset lately" I pulled away and let a few tears fall.

"I wanted to Calum, but you hated him and with me it was the complete opposite. I just, I felt so alone in this whole situation."

"You have me Luke, I swear I won't judge you for who you like. I love you so much, you aren't alone and you never will be, I'll always be by your side." I stared at him indecisive if this was a good time, but hey I've taken worse risks. In an instant I grabbed to his face, and kissed him passionately. Every emotion I've ever felt not only towards Ashton but towards Calum went into that kiss making it more special than any kiss I've shared with anyone else. He took a few seconds before kissing me as well, but he didn't hold back. His arms went around my waist and mine around his neck, I was much taller than him on my knees so of course that was our position. I pulled away and stared at his chocolate brown eyes and he was almost breathless. 

"So you're not gonna judge me for liking you, are you?" I asked still how we were. He stared at me and shook his head.

"Not if you won't judge me for feeling the same way." He said and I bit my lip, kissing him again. I leaned back and he laid on top of me as we continued to kiss, it didn't break for minutes until suddenly he moved away and looked at me.

"Luke I can't do this to Brianne. I can't kiss you if you two are together" He said making me frown. I let go of his waist and we sat up.

"Calum I love you." He shook his head and sighed.

"Luke you just told me you love Ashton but you're also in a relationship. I think you're just confused about how you feel towards us and I don't want this to end up hurting anyone, i think you need to decide who you really love." He uttered quietly and I nodded with a sigh.

"Why are you taking this so good?" I asked, realizing what I just did might have been a mistake.

"I do like you.. a lot. But I know where you're head is right now and you're not sure who you love but what you have to do is listen to your heart and find out who it is because I don't want anyone to end up in the wrong spot." Calum was so astute when it subjects like this, he always knew what to do and what not to do. I don't know maybe he is right. I'm so confused on what I want right now. I don't know who I like, or who I love or who I even care for at this point. I just want to feel okay and not have to worry about who I like at this point because all it does is hurt me in the end. 

"Can I just be alone for right now Calum, you're right I need to think" I said and he hugged me, making me feel honestly much better.

"You'll find out sooner or later Luke, don't give up" He said and gave me a tiny smile, I smiled back and he left the room shutting off the lights. I grabbed onto the wet pillow and laid with it again.

**Ashton's P.O.V**

I'm not a fan of sledding, I never was. It seems dangerous. Riding down a big hill with a piece of plastic, swerving away from trees into piles of snow that cause you to have ice burn. Oh yay isn't that fun? I thought sarcastically. I guess the only part I liked about sledding was Michael holding onto me and us landing on top each other. It was cute whenever he got extremely cold and would cuddle onto me. When he would shiver and clutch his his arms around me like a sloth does. It was even cuter when it turns out he was the scared one about being in a dark woodsy area. At the slightest sound he would flinch and stare around the trees. I guess you could you say it was a fun time just spending it with him. Even though in my condition with the sprained wrist, which I rarely pay attention to and the other injuries based on my attack I'm not supposed to really do anything that can hurt me anymore than I already am. Michael wanted to go sledding though, so if I go through pain to please him that's alright with me. Thankfully though he was done soon with the idea to play this deathly game. I grabbed the blue, plastic sled and walked down the hill, dragging my feet behind so I wouldn't fall, considering the steepness of the slope. He followed behind and began running, trying not to start tumbling.

"So Christmas is coming up!" He said loudly over the bottom of the sled sliding on the ice. I thought about what Christmas was, I never really celebrated it at my house. We didn't even celebrate birthdays, holidays weren't anything special just another day in my house. "Oh yea it is" I said, pretending like I've had any sort of experience with Christmas. He laughed and ruffled his snow-filled hair.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind my present for you, it isn't the best but you know." I turned around confused and stopped walking.

"Mikey you didn't have to get me a gift" I said and he nodded.

"Of course I did. Nothing to special though, it was the best I could get for Christmas being in a week." I smiled a little to myself. 

"Thanks I honestly still have to get you a present, I'm not used to Christmas time. I've heard all about it, read books, saw movies but I never celebrated it at my house" He shrugged his shoulders and hugged me.

"Well now you can spend it the five sauce boys way!" (I know five sauce sounds weird but that is how it sounds so stay with me cx) He smiled cheerfully and I hugged back, it was very cold out here. 

"Let's go home, it is freezing!" He whined and I laughed, rolling my eyes before we continued to walk home through the trail.

Haii so you guys asked for cake ;-; HOLY SHOOT IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER UPDATED TWO DAYS IN A ROW *Dramatic gasp* Hehe sooo sorry this chapter is sucky and short but I knew you guys probably wanted another chapter. Soooooo like/ comment/ follow me/ check out my other stories/ and share me with your friends! Haha okay Ily all stay perfect

#MashtonandCake5Ever