Chapter Ten

****Ashton's P.O.V****

Though the sky got dark and the rain drops got heavier, we decided taking the long way home. I'm not sure why, but why not just be alone with each other. We were only a couple minutes from the house by now. It's been a quiet walk home besides the storm raging on. I could see the house in the distance, and I really did not wanna be there. I looked at Michael and sighed. Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket, causing Michael to look down. Pulling out my phone I look at the screen.

"Hey Ashy boo. I've missed you. Seeing you today made me realize how much I've never stopped feeling something for you. I hope this is still your number. Oh and I'll be sure to get you a drink to make up for the smoothie incident. Come back tomorrow around 3! Please babe?" I sighed looking down and I feel Michael grab onto my phone. I didn't actually want him to read it. So I grabbed it from his hand and put it in my pocket.

"Who was that?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"No one important trust me." I say and we continued walking it was boring walking home and by now we were both soaked.

I could tell Michael had been drinking... And crying. I wonder why. I'm gonna try to not ask him, but knowing myself I probably will. Finally we reach the house both of us soaking wet. I looked at Michael before walking in and sighed.

"What?" He asks over the rain and I roll my eyes.

"There's gonna be trouble in this house, if we go back in." He gave me the "I don't care, just shut up. Like OMFG who cares" look so I knew to just shut up. We walked in to the strangely quiet house and I looked around.

"I need to take a shower" I say walking past Michael, beginning near the stairs.

"That's seriously the first thing you do?" He asks and I nod staring at him.

"I feel like I rarely take showers in this house and I need to get smoothie out of my hair" he gives me a confused look before just shrugging his shoulders and walking upstairs, into his room. I get into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I don't want anyone to walk in. It was so awkward that time that Michael did. I slowly get undressed before getting the new soap I bought out of the cabinet. I went in and took an awfully long hot shower. I was washing my body when a sudden tune came to my head.

I miss you by Blink 182. They happened to be one of my favorite bands and that song... Well helped me get through Jack and mine's break up. Suddenly the lyrics left my lips and I started to sing it. Once I finished the song, I smiled a little thinking back to some old memories.

****************************************

"Ashton.. Ashton wake up baby" Jack whispered in a gentle voice. I looked at him, with my eyes still half way closed.

"I- I don't want to get up!" I groaned and he leaned down kissing my neck quickly before moving back up. I opened my eyes all the way slowly and he stared down with a small smile.

"You look pretty" he smiled and I did too.

"I don't but you look sexy" I whispered before leaning up and kissing him. As we pulled apart he bit his lip.

"I love you" he said with a some what serious face.

"I love you too Jack" I blushed and so did he.

***********************************************

I looked back around I was still in the shower. Man I feel like I do this a lot. I lose myself in thoughts and memories. But god damn it why would I think of that morning it was the morning of our anniversary and I try to forget our anniversary. It makes me think of how much I miss him. His gentle touch. His perfect green eyes. His soft brown hair. His plump lips and wait! What am I thinking I love Michael! Michael! But I love Jack! Damn it Ashton. Forget about Jack he left you focus on perfect Michael.