Chapter Forty-Seven

**Calum's P.O.V**

I slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it quickly running in. A large feeling of rage masked over my thoughts. Was I supposed to feel this mad? My so called amazing boyfriend had asked me out the same week he had sex with his ex. That's so messed up on his part and I feel worse for Brianne than I even do for myself. She's pregnant and knowing Luke he probably won't help much. Luke began banging on the door and as I looked around the room all I could feel was a thought of confusion and of course anger. The room seemed to be spinning and as a hope to calm myself down I sat on the floor in front of the bathtub.I wanted to go straight to the cabinet for my pills but I knew that wouldn't have been the best choice. 

"Calum please open up" Luke had begged and each word he spoke seemed to dig deep into my skin. The thought of him breaking up with Brianne for me only days after they had made intercourse disgusts me horribly. Suddenly I heard someone quiet Luke and the door opened. It was Brianne with an eager Luke behind her, trying to see what was going on. I looked up and bit my lip as she slipped in and locked the door again. She shoved a small silver key into her pocket and sat down next to me, quietly.

"Why'd you run away like that Cal?" She asked cautiously and I still couldn't speak, only stare. I shrugged my shoulders and let out a small sigh.

"You're pregnant, and its Luke's child. Two weeks ago you had sex, two weeks ago he asked me out. Don't see a problem with that?" I asked with a frown and she shrugged her shoulders before letting out a deep breath.

"He should be happy, so I can't let my feelings get in the way of that" She whispered and telling by the sad look on her face I had suddenly come to the realization that Brianne still might have feelings for Luke despite the break up. I grabbed her hand and gave her a gentle smile. 

"You are such a sweet girl, how did Luke ever want to break up with you?" I asked and she smiled, flattered at my words.

"oh stop, I'm not that great" I sat up and shook my head.

"are you kidding?" I asked wide eyed "Brianne you're putting your feelings aside for Luke and me. You in general are just kind and funny and your smile can light up a room in merely seconds" she blushed and rolled her eyes.

"thank you" she smiled with pink cheeks and I did as well.

"So you thought of any names yet?" I asked staring at her stomach which hadn't changed from how it previously looked, she was still tiny as ever. She laughed and shook her head.

"never even came to mind" I sat criss-cross before nodding.

"alright I'll give you a suggestions if it's a boy name it Calum, a girl, Calumina." I smirked and she rolled her eyes with a small giggle.

"you're so dumb" she whispered and playfully hit me. Before her arm pulled away I grabbed onto it and she whined trying to make me get off of it, though my grip tightened and as an attempt to break free, she pulled as hard she could, causing her to fall on top of me. We both laughed and I looked at her, she smiled at me.

"what?" she whispered not moving from on top of my body. I couldn't help but smile as I stared at her. I stroked her face, looking into her mesmerizing eyes feeling nothing but complete happiness in that moment. I don't what had possessed my body to make me feel this way but it seems I had grown an attraction to Brianne. She smiled at me still waiting for a response.

"Nothing" I spoke twirling around her hair and she sat up, slowly.

"I think we should go out there" She said quietly taking shaky breaths and I sat up as well, letting go of her waist. I smiled and nodded at her. 

"Yea we should" I laughed and I stood up. Before I could move though Brianne grasped onto me, wrapping arms tightly around my stomach.

"You're gonna help me through this right Calum?" She whispered and as I just sat there, holding onto her body I smiled.

"Of course I will Bri" I said back, not letting go of her. She took soft breaths before pulling away and giving me a tiny smile. We both left the bathroom and not much to my surprise right when we walked out I was tackled in a hug from Luke, telling me how sorry he was. I wanted nothing more than to be away from him right now, but I wouldn't want to hit or push him. I took a deep breath and lightly pushed his shoulder so that he would retreat off from around me. I avoiding looking at him and made my way to the couch.

"Anyways boys, One Direction's management wants to meet with us that way we could talk about the tour. We have the choice of meeting at our house or the management's building, I'll leave the choice up to you guys" Ashton said and got off of the chair. I could tell Luke had still been staring at me but the only thing on my mind was Brianne. Did I suddenly gain feelings for who I've always called my best friend, did I actually like her or was I just plainly caught up in the moment. I stopped concentrating on this and shrugged my shoulders at Ashton.

"Why don't we meet here, I'll pick up a pizza or something, they can come and we can discuss all the details and such" Michael said and Ashton smiled at him lovingly. 

"Alright great, I'll write back to them" He smiled and sat back down, beginning to write back a message to the boys. Michael looked at me with a worried look or something towards that category. I smiled reassuringly that I had felt better than how I did before. We all were quiet for a moment until Ashton smiled at all of us.

"Okay they'll be here at six" He laughed and Michael walked over hugging him from behind before kissing his cheek. They were a cute couple I suppose. 

"Am I allowed to meet them?" Brianne smirked and I smiled hearing her voice break over the quietness. I nodded.

"Of course you are" I smiled at her and she did as well. There they were again, stupid butterflies. 

Hmm I don't like this chapter that much, however I promised an update soon so here you guys are (: OMG GUYS I'M GOING TO WWA WITH MY FRIEND AND I'M SCREAMING. Alright done but anyways please vote/ comment/ follow me on here (And twitter: @CliffordMyNigga that way we can interact more, I follow back c:) And check out my other fan fictions c:

Also thank you all for 4000 votes and almost 1000 comments (I've read all of them btw. I love reading comments) You guys are all truly amazing I love you so much you cute lil shits.<3