Chapter Thirty-Two

**Ashton's P.O.V**

I didn't know if I was going to go home or not.. Cynthia offered me to stay the night but I felt bad leaving Harry. Then at the same time it's already late so maybe just stay for tonight? I was still upset about what happened earlier.. Did I over react to what happened? I don't know what to think. One minute he's my sweet boyfriend the next involved in gang activity. I looked at Cynthia, she was on a different couch across from mine. I still feel bad for snapping at her earlier. I don't know.. I don't want to stay here but it is better than my house and the band flat at the moment.

"Cynthia what do you think I should do?" I asked and she smiled.

"Well I'd love to hang out with you again for a while" she said and I let out a sigh.

"I don't wanna lose Michael but I don't wanna be with him if all he does is lie to me." I said with a frown and she sighed.

"Ashton you should talk to him, you guys won't fix anything if all you do scream at each other" she said and I shook my head as the tears started to come to my eyes.

"Cynthia it isn't even funny anymore, I love him so much that I can't handle being mad at him but I don't want him to do these things to me" I cried as a tear slipped.

"You should talk to him, please, I'll help you." She pleaded quietly.

"No Cynthia.. I guess I'm just gonna sleep at your house for the next few days if you don't mind." She nodded with a small smile.

"Okay well the guest room's open" she said and I nodded wiping my tears.

"I'll see you in the morning" I said and went to her guest room. I looked at what I was wearing in the big mirror on the wall. Michael's sweatshirt. It's weird I totally forgot I was wearing it but I didn't want to be in it, it still smelt like his axe which is probably why I still was somewhat happy while wearing it. I loved the smell of his axe. It always made me smile because it reminded me of him. I took it off only in my tank top and turned off the light before laying in between the blankets. Getting comfortable, I let out a yawn and just let my thoughts run wild.

**Michael's P.O.V**

I scooped out another spoon full of ice cream from my container. I feel like a white girl who just went through a break up. Which was like 90% right.

"S-So what happened Michael?" Calum asked taking a bite of his ice cream as well. I swallowed the rest of it and shrugged my shoulders.

"I just learned how much I fucking hate people" I said quietly and Calum let out a sigh.

"Yea me too"

"So what happened with you?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"You want me to be honest even though it's gonna sound cheesy?" I nodded and shoved more ice cream in my mouth.

"Well I kinda just lost it after we stopped talking, I sort of started to shut people out"

"I guess people change when you lose someone that's important to you"

"Yea.."

"So I'm sorry for everything Cal" I said quietly he smiled a little.

"I'm sorry too, I get sometimes I would cross the line when we fought"

"Well I mean I was probably worse." He hesitated for a while.

"I know we probably still won't be friends after this but I don't want you to cut anymore Michael... How long have you done something so horrible to yourself?" I pulled up my sleeves and looked at how many scars and cuts there were at least 100..