Chapter Fifty-Three

Hey guys so I wrote you a message at the bottom, so read when you're done please

**Ashton's P.O.V**

"Go fish" I smirked, staring at the four cards left in my hand. I knew there was a good chance I'd win this time. Harry groaned and began to shuffle around the pile, before picking a card. Once again he groaned.

"God this game fucking sucks" he complained. My head shot up and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Harry stop it right now! Do not curse!" I nagged. Damn, this young boy curses more frequently then I do. He giggled and rolled his eyes, and despite the fact of him blowing me off I smiled. "Like damn boy. You're nine, watch your french." He laughed a little and looked at me.

"Sorry, but hey you got any eights?" He asked and I handed him one of my cards. He smiled and put the pair down. We continued to play back and forth, engaging in conversation about some random topics. Whether it was the tour or our favorite things, we could go on for hours with never ending chatting. Abruptly a random screaming filled my ears from down stairs.

"Ashton!" Someone yelled and I heard loud stamps running up the stairs. I stood up quickly and looked out the door. There was a crying Michael standing in front of me. his shirt was full of dirt stains and small rips. He had blood dripping down his head and his hair was messed up. He had trails of tears falling down his bright red face as he stared at me.

"M-Michael, what happened?" I cried running over, cradling my sobbing boy friend. I hugged him as tight as I can gaining a small whimper from him.

"Ashton.. they tried to remake my scar." I hugged him, trying to soothe his trembling body. He was shaking like a small dog, from what I could see he was filled with utter terror. I pulled away and stared at him. What did he mean? I looked at his bleeding forehead and dragged him into the bathroom. No time for questions when he was bleeding as bad as he was.

I sat him down on the toilet and he stared at the floor, sniffling quietly. I grabbed out a numbing supplement, alcohol and a rag. He sat anxiously, shaking his foot and I looked at him quietly, before biting my lip sympathetically.

"Let me see your head" I instructed and he tilted his head slightly, still small tracks of tears falling from his eyes. I began to clean the wound with the cloth and alcohol. He tensed up remotely and his breath locked, trying to avoid the burning sensation. "Squeeze my hand" I said, giving him my hand and he grasped my hand tightly. When I say he squeezed it hard, it felt like was breaking one of my fingers. He always was much stronger than I was. However I guess the alcohol meeting with his open wounds may have influenced his strength.

"Ashton it-it was Jack" He whispered suddenly and I stared at him in confusion.

"What was Jack?" I asked and he took a shaky breath.

"The person who jumped me. Who jumped you. It was Jack" Jack? He didn't mean my ex boyfriend Jack did he? I stopped holding the rag to his head and took a deep breath.

"Jack? Jack isn't in a gang Michael.." I said and he nodded slowly, taking off his dirty and ripped shirt. As confused as I was I couldn't help but swoon over his exposed abdomen and back. I went back to my thought, feeling completely dumbfounded. 

"I know what I saw. He pulled out the knife he used on you to try and reopen my scar." He cried and I felt my head spin. I couldn't believe this, no it wasn't so. Jack? The person I loved, the person I slept next to is the person who made me never tired, because sleeping made me dream of what he did. He's the voice I constantly heard in my head, the person who fucked me up so badly I questioned even wanting to live at some points. I felt myself tense up and my breath lock. I bubbled with anger and clenched my fist causing me to barely able to breathe. Feeling that air was a made up conspiracy and the only option was to suffocate. Michael grabbed a grip on my shoulders, not tight to where it hurt, just to where I could barely move.

"Calm down babe. Deep breaths alright? Come on in and out!" He cooed, trying to sooth me however it wasn't making air reach my lungs any easier. He pulled me into a hug, fingering my curls and I dug my head into the crook of his exposed neck. He rubbed my back and whispered into my ear about how everything will be okay.

"D-Did you call the cops?" I asked between cries and he nodded, continuing to swirl around his fingers in all of my curls. 

"Don't worry baby, I called them. Hopefully they'll get that asshole." His lips forming a tiny smile. I nodded and pulled away before putting a bandage over the contusion on his skin. I covered up and cleaned other welts on his stomach, as he took shaky breaths, once I was done, I kissed his stomach around all the marks and on his forehead. Mikey giggled moderately and I grabbed his hand. 

"Michael we are going to get through this okay? I will not leave you alone to deal with this okay?" I whispered staring deep into his green eyes. He nodded, pressing his head beside mine. 

"I believe you Ashton." He whispered. 

Holy crap guys this honestly took me so long to update, because I don't know this chapter wasn't working out and I tried rewriting it like five times until I just gave up and put this up. So I'm really sorry if it's not my best. I just wanted to say something to you guys:

So you guys may not realize or even think about this but you guys mean so much to me! I started this story as a way to just write and take up my time but it has changed into something so much more now. I write this story for you guys because you all love it so much. I've never pictured this fan fiction getting over 1,000 reads let alone 200,000. It's honestly unbelievable. You guys have made me want to continue on with my writing and make it something I believe is an attainable skill I have. It means so much to me when you guys message me or comment nice things because even if it doesn't seem so, I read  every comment and message. All of the 1000 and something comments I've read and I love it. I love reading your guys' reactions to my story and feeling something because some of the things in here happened or are happening to me. 

I did have a problem with self harming at one point and is still something I'm getting over. I'm bisexual and some people have a problem and put me down because of it and I had a rough past with abuse when I was little. So, I've happened to base this story off of some things in my life. I just want to let you guys know, you all are amazing and I care about you all. If you ever need someone to talk you guys feel free to message me. okay? I'm sorry this isn't a good update but I hope you still enjoy it. 

No this is not a goodbye, Bring you Back is far from over. It just has been on my mind and I wanted to say I love you all and thank you.