Chapter Twenty-six

They pull away and the girl suddenly clings to me.

"Ashton! I've wanted to meet you for so long!" She said in a New York accent pulling away and smiling.

"Yea, Brianne. You're Luke's girlfriend right?" I asked hesitantly she nodded pushing her hair away from her eyes before looking at Luke.

"Yes! I'm the lucky young lady" she smiled poking Luke's small dimple.

"Well yea I'm Ashton." I smiled, Luke stared at me with a look of disappointment crossing over his face.

"I've wanted to meet you ever since you joined that band! I've heard such great things about you" she said. She was such a peppy person. So energetic, for like no reason. It was good to have a positive energy around.

"Well you met me." I said and shrugged my shoulders with a small smile. She smiled playing with her bright hair.

"Yea but she's mine" Luke said grabbing her waist and kissing her cheek. Well better him kissing her then me.

"Yes I am. Don't worry about it Lukey, I'm only yours. I've missed you all so much!" She said and suddenly the kitchen door opened and Calum stood there. "Brianne!" He said and she smiled jumping into his arms spinning around.

I guess I'm the only one who barely knows this girl.

"Calum. Ugh I've missed my best friend!" She said hanging on him like she was almost weightless.

"I've missed you too. You look great too! I still love your hair!" He smiled.

"I know, I re-died it. I'm thinking of going blue next" She laughed a little holding her hair in front of her face. Calum smiled before looking at me, his smile faded a little as he saw me.

"So when'd you fly in?" He asked ignoring me from the side of the room.

"Just this morning. I finally made enough money to fly and visit you guys." She said and I looked them.

"So what are we doing now that Brianne's here?" I ask breaking my silence and Calum swings his head towards me with his normal puss on.

"I don't know. Why don't you just hang out with your boyfriend all day. We'd rather not hang out with you guys" I sucked my teeth.

"Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

"Oh gay boy has some sass" Calum said and I scolded him.

"Wow that's all you have against me is that I'm gay. Grow the fuck up Calum"

"I would tell you to suck my dick but I don't wanna get Michael jealous"

"Why don't you leave Michael out of this. No one even started with you fucking asain bitch" I said trying not to laugh at that. He didn't even get me mad he was just plain pathetic.

"I'm not Asian. I'm kiwi dumb ass."

"Yea and I'm apple. Leave me the fuck alone Claum" I smiled at him. Ha. I felt bad cause by the look of Brianne's face she was confused at what just even happened.

"Anyway!" Luke said loudly stopping the fight.

Me and Calum exchanged dirty looks. I didn't know what the hell he was so damn grumpy for all the time. He's worse than Michael was.

"How about all of us go to get some breakfast or something." Luke said putting emphasis on the "all".

"I'll go wake up Michael" I groaned and walked out of the kitchen laughing a little about me and Calum's little fight.