Chapter Three

Hey people reading this!!! Haha. Well I'm sorry this chapter took SO long to update, I was about to give up on the story until I noticed people actually like it! So I continued. Hope you guys like it, don't be afraid to vote, follow me and comment! :)

What could he have meant? I looked around the room before leaving the house, I joined the boys outside. I found myself staring at Michael. He had a small smirk on his lips and his arms were crossed over his chest. His blue eyes stared at Josh like the rest of the boys, but I couldn't help but stare at him. He was so damn confusing, one minute he hates me and the next he's pressed up against me, breathing on my neck only inches away from my lips.

"Ashton?" I hear Calum say and I turn to face him.

"What?" I ask moving my eyes a way , realizing I zoned out

"He asked if you want a drink" he says referring to Josh who smiled lightly at me.

"Um no thanks" I answer and he nods.

"Okay guys let's go inside" josh says and the boys start walking, I follow behind still confused at everything that happened.

Not much happened during the interview it all went well and was a lot easier than I thought it would be. It ended quickly with a singing goodbye from Luke. He has an amazing voice and really brings the band together I think.

"So how about we go get some pizza or something" Calum suggests as we start walking out of the house. It seems like that's all we did. I shrug my shoulders and wait for the other boys to say something.

"Sure!" Luke says excited and Calum smiles at his energy.

"Hey Cal instead of driving can we like walk there?" Luke asks and suddenly Michael stops in his tracks, the boys keep on walking until noticing he stopped and turn around.

"Walking all the way to the pizza place. That's like three miles. We're driving" he says sternly and Calum rolls his eyes.

"It's not gonna hurt you to walk." He says and Michael seems to get mad.

"I said we're driving" I look at him slowly, he had on an annoyed expression which made me uncomfortable.

"No. You can, Luke and I are walking" Michael looks at me.

"Let's go drummer boy. We'll drive" he demands and I feel the boy's eyes on me. I nod and start to walk towards the car silently. Until Calum pulls me back.

"Ashton don't go with him. He doesn't even like you. Why do you let him always boss you around?" He asks and Mikey swings around to look at him. They give each other cold stares and I look around awkwardly.

"Guys are we seriously gonna fight over how we get to the pizza place? Cause we can drive it's not a big deal." Luke says quietly and I look over at him. It was pretty ridiculous that they were fighting.

"Yea it's not a big deal so let's go in the car" Michael says and goes over to it, hitting Calum's shoulder on the way over. Calum scolds him and sucks his teeth aggravated.

"You okay?" I ask and his head spins looking at me

"I'm fucking great!" He snaps sarcastically and I look down, realizing it was stupid for me to ask that, he sighs before walking to the car and Luke looks at me.

"Neither of them were like that before Michael left to Florida" He says quietly with a sad look on his face. I put my hand on his shoulder and he sighs.

"it's okay Luke... I.. I wanna help bring the old Michael back" I say and he looks at me hopefully.

"How do you plan to do that?" I shrug my shoulders and I sigh.