Chapter Twenty-Seven

Harry looked up at me with swelled eyes and bruises on his face. Sitting in the side of the room he looked up at me with tears dripping down his cheek.

"A-Ashton! You're okay!" He whispered limping towards me and hugging me. I only stared down at him in horror.

"Harry what have they done to you?" I cried and leaned down grabbing his arms. Burns, bite marks, whip marks, he looked weak, he looked like he was so near death. I couldn't hold my tears in. One after the other dripped from my face. I lifted up his shirt and right on the side of his stomach was a huge slash. I gasped and cried harder.

"Oh God Harry how did you get that?" I asked and he sniffled his tears.

"M-mom. But it was my fault and she was drunk" he instantly started to say, wiping his tears. Michael looked at me seeing I couldn't say anything he held on to my shoulder but I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet puking. Oh God, Harry could've died if we didn't come here. I was about to pass about. Michael ran in and started to rub my back as I sobbed in to the bowl.

"Ashton calm down you're gonna hurt yourself!" He said. I couldn't breathe. How could those assholes get away with this crap. I felt like I was about to pass out none of this felt real. It felt like a dream, a horrible dream that is impossible to wake up from. I knew I couldn't stay in there, Harry needed me with him. I walked down the stairs and looked at him, he stood up standing nervously. The face of angel was destroyed. He looked skinnier. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart or something like that off of the cabinet.

"Eat this" I said and he shook his head backing away.

"N-No I'm not allowed Ashton" he said quietly and I opened the packet shoving it in his face.

"Eat the damn food Harry!" I yelled he shook his head throwing it on floor quickly before crying. He hesitated to say anything

"I hate this house Ashton! I'm hurting all over, I know I told you not to feel sorrow for yourself but I can't deal with this crap anymore" he yelled crying and ripped off his shirt showing his stomach. It was horrible, same as everywhere else. Bruises, whips, bites, hand prints. I couldn't deal with this. I didn't know what to do.

"That's it Ashton we're getting this kid out of the house" Michael demanded and took of his jacket putting it on Harry. Before squatting down and looking at him.

"H-Harry I want you to listen to me, if I tell someone about what is happening and they move you in with us will you tell them what is happening at the house?" He asked calmly and Harry shook his head as tears rolled down his cheek.

"N-No I can't get my mom in trouble like that"

"Harry she's killing you!" I yelled and stared at me, heartbroken.

"I still love her Ashton!"

"Harry look at yourself you're sick. You're beaten and starved, I will take car of you Please just come with us." He looked at me and then Michael with sorrow in his eyes, Michael held out his hand and Harry stared at it not sure what to do next. He slowly reached for it clutching onto Michael's hand then reaching out for mine.

"Okay Ashton" he said and I hugged him quickly.

"I love you so much Harry I can't have them hurt you anymore." I said crying on to his shoulder. We hurried out of the house knowing they could be home at any time.

I got buckled and waited for everyone else to get buckled before speeding out of the drive way. Harry and Michael were sitting together in the back at a red light I stared back at them. Harry whispered something in Michael's ear making him smile and look at me.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked and Michael looked at Harry with a smile before nodding.

"Nothing Ashton. Go the light is green!" He said avoiding to answer my question. I looked at Harry and my quick smile faded. I pictured him when he was little. He wasn't beaten, he had his clear skin not bruises, burns or bite marks. He was so happy but it's changed... Everything has changed.

We continued driving before reaching the police station, I looked back at them as we pulled up. Harry was terrified, he couldn't sit still.

"Ashton I can't do this." He said and started to cry again. "I can't go in there and tell them what mom and John did to me and I won't please just take me to your house or something but I don't want to talk!" He said, barely able to breathe.

I sighed and started to drive away quickly. Back on the road I turned around to see them. Harry was so injured I don't know what to do, I can't do anything. I'm powerless to John and mom. I just thought taking him to my house and hopefully he'll have a good time, maybe get his mind off things. It didn't take long until we met the house and he let out a sigh of relief, before rushing out of the car. I broke down crying, Michael didn't know what to say so he hugged me quickly.

"Ashton.. You can't let him stay in the house anymore.." He started and I pulled away.

"I know Michael! I fucking know that!" I yelled. Michael let out a sigh and looked at me before wiping my tears. He grabbed my hands and looked at me.

"Smile babe." He said and I shook my head staring down. "P-please for me. I like seeing your smile". He pleaded and I shook my head.

"I can't smile anymore Mikey. I'm sorry" I said and he shook his head.

"Don't you dare do that. You're gonna smile. Even if I have to tickle you to make you." He said and I looked up.

"Do not tickle me Michael you know how much I hate that" I said and he did anyway.

"Michael stop! Michael seriously stop!" I said trying to push him off before suddenly swinging my hand and hitting him in the face.

Fuck oh no. I didn't mean to do that. He pulled away holding his face in shock. I calmed down a little and stared at him.

"Michael I-I" I couldn't speak. He took a deep breath and walked out the car. I called after him starting to cry.

"Michael I'm so sorry!" I yelled and tried to run up to him but fell out the car, hitting my face. I didn't move, I always ruined things. It hurt but that's not what affected me. I just lost Michael.

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE AND IT'S SHORT. BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS ACTUALLY REALLY HARD FOR ME TO WRITE WITHOUT CRYING OMG. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT THOUGH. Sooo Follow me, like, read, share, comment (I love comments :) )

I just want to say a big thank you, I never thought this fanfic would grow as much as it did, you guys are amazing! I love you all so much!