Chapter Fifty

"So why'd you guys make these cupcakes anyway?" I asked taking another bite of this small delicious cake. I was always quite the fan of sweets but they made me break out a lot, so I had to be careful how many I ate.

"why not? We were hungry and craving something sweet." Brianne giggled and Calum's eyes glimmered with affection as he stared at her.

"You're sweeter though" Calum pinched her cheek softly. Me, Harry and Michael stared at each other with confusion masking our faces. Harry was right Calum's face was covered with complete adoration for the red headed girl. Suddenly the heavy front door slammed open making us all quickly jump, turning around.

Luke wobbly stood there and only stared at us. You could feel the tension rise instantly. His hair was messy and he wasn't wearing a shirt. His face looked soft but red, along with his eyes.

"Oh so the gang is all here!" Luke slurred, cheering sarcastically. Oh no he was drunk.

"Luke you're drinking aren't you?" Brianne asked quietly and he raised up his two hands as if he was saying "yup guilty". He slowly stumbled over to her.

"And you are fucking my ex boy friend so hey you're not any better" He laughed in her face. Literally, in her face. I stared with my mouth open, that was pretty rude.

"Luke, you're drunk, come on let me help you to your room." She suggested and stood up wrapping her arms around him but his eyes widened and it looked like he went into a state of total shock. In a sudden movement he forcefully pushed her back so that she fell on the floor, I gasped but couldn't say anything.

"Luke what the hell that's no cool" Calum shouted and went to comfort Brianne. Luke's face was absolutely heart broken, so much anger and jealousy towards Brianne.

"Why is she still here? Go home and get your own boy friend Brianne!" He screamed and ran near them pushing Calum. "Y-You were supposed to be my boy friend!" He shouted at Calum and I continued just moving my eyes back and forth watching as the horrible fight continued to raise.

"Calm down!" Michael yelled, grasping on to his arm and pulling him away from the two and he also started hitting Michael's arms, screaming for him to let him go. However it only made his grip tightened as he pulled him into the bathroom, in hopes to calm him down.

"Are you alright babe?" Calum whispered and Brianne hesitated to speak for a moment before standing up and sighing. She tightly gripped his wrist and stared at him, before pulling him into his room.

**Brianne'sP.O.V**

I can honesty say the past few days Calum has been acting ridiculous with the cute names and flirty gestures. It just caused Luke to act like that so I really need to bring this up to him. I sat him down and looked at him deeply in the eyes, we had to talk about this.

"We need to talk, about you. How you've been acting lately" I say and you could see him stiffen up

"Brianne.. I like you" He choked out looking at the floor. You could tell just by the way he said it.. he's kept these feelings bottled inside, like he's been avoiding to tell me. "I know it would fuck up everything and you don't like me back but I had to tell you and I'm really sorry."

"Calum I love you so much. You are my best friend and I'm so happy I make you happy but I don't see you as anything more than a brother" I quietly spoke and he shuffled his feet in disappointment. I wasn't in any way shocked, I mean when Calum likes someone he flirts and flirts and flirts. 

"I'm sorry I ruin everything." Calum cried and I was instantly filled with guilt.

"I mean.. Calum you can't tell me you have absolutely no feelings left for Luke, you were just mad at him. He really loves you" I said and he thought silently. Slowly he nodded, taking a deep breath.

"I'm so mad he'd do what he did but I guess I could admit I miss being called his boyfriend." he admited and I sighed, smiling a little.

"Exactly, Cake, I ship it" I giggled and he laughed as well.

"I love you Brianne" I stood up and smiled. 

"You should go talk to Luke and I might want to start packing or something. I don't think staying in this house will be the best idea right now" He nodded and stood up before grabbing me into a huge bear hug. Squeezing me as tight as he possibly could, or atleast that's what it felt like. 

**Luke's P.O.V**

"Luke man, you need to calm down." Michael said as I felt complete frustration rushing through my body. I'm sick of Brianne being here! I finally got Calum to be my boy friend and she decides to try and take him away from me? It's my baby in her stomach so she shouldn't be slutting around with my ex boyfriend. Speak of the devil, Brianne walked into the room and looked at me cautiously. 

"Calum wants you" She said avoiding to look me in the eyes. She looked hurt and sad, I don't feel bad though. I jumped off the sink and left the bathroom slowly making my way into our room. Calum sat quietly and looked directly at the floor.

"Luke I'm sorry I've been avoiding you." he started and I quickly moved next to him.

"Calum I made a mistake and you don't even want to listen to my side of the story. Yea it was a prick like move for me to do that but I only did what I did because I wanted to be with you. Alright so I'm sorry! Then you spend all your time ignoring me but spending it with Brianne. What the hell?" I yelled.

"Damn it Luke she's like my sister! I'm allowed to have her as a friend because it has nothing to do with you two ever dating. I like her but I love you, you can't treat me like something you own!" He shouted at me standing up and I took deep. 

"If you're some one I care about I'm gonna be protective of you alright? I don't want you to realize you love Brianne and leave me. It fucking hurts to have that feeling when you love someone and they don't love you back. It's all I ever fucking feel and it sucks so much!" I cried tears beginning to fall. I hate this feeling. Feeling so alone. Feeling that the only person who can make you smile doesn't feel the same way. I could barely breathe after yelling it but I needed to explain to him.

"Luke I'm not leaving you, am I? I'm right here!" He shouted and I took deep breaths as heavy sobs escaped my lips. He looked at me with sorrow in my eyes. "You're so scared I'm gonna leave you, but you need to realize I'm right here" He said calmly and pulled me against his chest, hugging me. I just don't want him to leave me.

"I love you Calum and I'm so sorry" I whispered wrapping my hands tightly around my waist. 

"I love you too Luke. Please don't fight with me anymore, I hate when we fight" He said you could tell he was frowning by the way his voice sounded. My head was spinning as I nodded, still pressed up against his chest. I literally love him so much, I've never felt more safe or comforted in his arms.

He kissed my forehead stroking my hair and you could just tell the tension we had was gone, at least for now. 

Oooh so I updated earlier than you all might of expected. :) I did what you all wanted me to do ;-; Also what I was planning so don't feel you influenced it completely. Anyways feel free to vote comment (I love and read them all c:), follow me on here (and twitter: @Cliffordmynigga so we can talk more) Alright ily all.