Chapter Thirty-Four

**WARNING THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS A SEX SCENE SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH READING SMUT DO NOT READ IT LOL**

He bit my lip as we kissed making me smirk. I backed him to the wall, grabbing at his waist. I grinded against him, grabbing the top of his jeans I slip my finger into his boxers, rubbing around his thighs. I could feel the scar where he cut the word "fag" into his skin but only ignored it. We pulled away and looked at each other. I stared at him, we both were breathless. Without a word I walked to the bed and sat down. He sat on my lap and wrapped his arm around my neck. I started to kiss him again as I rubbed my hands up his spine. I could feel the kiss deepening when suddenly he pulled away and moved to my neck starting to leave little marks on it. He instantly found my sweet spot making me moan. I could tell he enjoyed it because I sure did. I slip my hand into his pants, grabbing his bulge from the outside of his boxers. I bit my lip from pleasure as he licked around my neck. I let out a moan before taking off his shirt. I pushed him away from me with the one hand free and started to lick around his collar bone. He let out shaky breaths trying to keep his moans in but as I started to grasp his dick giving him a hand job, he instantly let out a line of moans.

"M-Michael" he said with his eyes shut with pleasure crossing his face. I licked around his chest leaving small love bites along the way.

"I want you to be my first" he whispered in a shaky voice. I smiled at myself before nodding.

"Definitely" I said and started to pumped faster as I licked his chest making him moan. His dick was big making my mouth almost water for it. He tensed up as he grabbed onto my hair, chills running up his spine. I took out my hand and laid him on the bed. He continued taking deep breaths as I admired the marks on his chests. I started to slip down his jeans that were so tight they were pretty much stuck to his skin. I once again admired his body, especially the area by his boxers. His dick was hard by now which made it even more admirable. I licked up his stomach and grabbed onto his bulge, rubbing around it. I kissed from his belly button to right above his penis. I pulled down his boxers with my teeth and started to lick the tip of his dick. He let out a shaky whisper.

"Don't tease me color head" I looked at him with small smirk.

"Sorry" I said and started to take some of him into my mouth. I licked up the side of his dick which basically stood up now before shoving more into my mouth. I continued sucking on it earning moan after moan from him. He grasped onto my hair as his eyes closed with pleasure. A few minutes after, Ashton pulled away my head making spit drag from the tip to my mouth. I laughed a little.

"You like that babe?" I asked still holding on to his dick smiling at it.

"Y-Yes." He whispered and I got up from squatting.

"Do you wanna try?" I asked and he nodded as I switched places with him. He pulled down my pants and ran his fingers over my boxers I bit my lip as he pulled them also down and started to flick his tongue around the tip. He felt up my stomach before taking it all in. He deep throated it, making him gag a little. I let out moans, for a first timer Ashton did good. I tensed up, but after a few minutes I could only think about pleasing him again. I stood up and we both finished taking off all our clothes.

"Go on your knees and bend over" he did as I said and I went up behind him, grabbing his ass.

"God you're hot" I said smacking his butt and he let out a loud moan. Noticing how he enjoyed spanking I continued to leave giant hand marks on his skin. He continued to let out moans as each smack got harder. I grabbed onto my dick and rubbed it around his ass, I bit my lip thinking of the pleasure I was close to receiving. I slowly and gently stuck it in. His face cringed in pleasure before again letting out loud moans. I pulled out and went back in. He let out heavy breaths as I grabbed onto him keeping my grip. I got into a comfortable position before thrusting. He laughed a little from overwhelming pleasure. I continued thrusting as he started to play with himself. His moans got louder with every thrust. I shushed him slowing down.

"You wanna make a bet drummer boy?" I asked and he looked back as far as he could.

"W-What?" I bit my lip.

"If I can make you cum in the next five minutes you don't leave the band or this house and you take me back" He nodded

"No matter what I'm taking you back" he whispered and laid his head back on the bed. I smiled before putting all my work into it I thrusted as fast and hard as I could. Every now and then I pulled out, teasing him as he begged me to stick it back in. I could tell he was close to finishing. I took one great thrust before suddenly he let out a loud gasp basically yelling random noises. He finished on the bed sheets, making me smile knowing I've won the bet. I pulled out and smiled. He did too and flipped over looking at me.

"Time for me to make you cum" He winked as he crawled over to me grabbing onto my dick. He licked it all around before once again sucking on it and not long after I came. He licked his lips, pleased at what he'd done and swallowed the cum that was on his lips. I looked at him with a huge smile as we both laid down, pushing the sheets off.

"You're really good" he whispered and I wrapped my arms around his bear chest.

"I really do love you Ashton" I said rubbing my finger around the love marks on his chest.

"I love you too Michael." He whispered his eyes closing a little. I laughed a little and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight baby" I said and laid up against him.

HOLY SHIT THANK GOD FOR SMUT ASDFGHJKL;. HAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA I'M HAVING A SPAZ ATTACK OF FEELS AT 10:00PM. UGH SO YURP YOU'RE ALL VERY WELCOME. DON'T REPORT ME FOR NAUGHTY WRITING PLEASE CX