Chapter Sixty-four

The morning I awoke, only cuddling with the blankets over me. It was quiet, and warm as I merely laid there. Hair dangling in front of my eyes that squinted as the sun blinded them. I was shirtless, which is strange because I don't remember taking off my shirt at all last night, but at the same time I felt more comfortable.I had small drops of sweat sliding down my cheek and neck as the sun pressed down on my shirtless body. It was far too hot in this damn house! I groan and roll off the chair, walking around the house which surprisingly was very quiet for two o'clock in the afternoon. As I met the kitchen, I began wondering where everyone was. I stared around still not meeting with anyone else. Then I went downstairs and in Luke and Calum's room. Still seeing no one.

I for some reason, had this sick feeling in my stomach. As if my organs were all twisted and my chest was wrapped in wires, pressing down on my skin. Breathing even seemed to be rather difficult. I walked upstairs ignoring this feeling before following into my room. It was empty, and still silent. Then as a final result I visited Michael's room. It reeked of alcohol, as if his room was bathed in a bottle of jim beam. It as well, contained no one. And as I walked out of his room and back into the living room the empty house, silence, and strange feeling in my stomach began to worry me.

As I get myself comfortable on the couch, leaning back slightly I grab out my phone and call Michael. He answered quickly, though didn't say anything, instead the only sound was heavy breathing.

"Hello?" I ask, feeling rather numb. I waited and seconds later I heard his voice.

"Ashton." He starts and once again I only hear breathing. "Jack. Jack is here with me. He wants you to come down to the building." He says calmly yet I could also make out the fear in his voice. My stomach dropped and I felt tears raging as the lump in my throat blocked any breaths from escaping. I couldn't make out what he was saying, everything spun around me and I was dizzy, nearly collapsing.

"W-What?" I manage to choke out, feeling my body tense up and my throat burn.

"Ashton please hurry!" Is all I hear before it is quiet. I couldn't think, I didn't even know what to think. I jump up and throw on my sweat shirt before running outside. Of course, there was no car here so I ran. I sprinted down the road with tears down my cheeks, and a feeling that made me sick. I couldn't breathe or think and I couldn't make myself stop running. As I got closer I felt myself breaking, I didn't know what to expect or who or anything but I just needed to help my baby.

As I ran around to the back of the building I see Jack. Standing there with this sick, crooked smile and an evil stare in his eyes. His grey t-shirt covered in blood. I couldn't think of what to say, my heart was hurting far too much. I look around for Michael but see him no where.

"Oh look." Jack starts, in a deep husky voice that caused chills down my spine. "The gang is all here."

"Where the fuck is he you psychopath!" Was all I could manage to yell out walking towards him when suddenly I see his hand come in front of me. Holding that same old black, rusty knife. I stop and merely stare at him, trying to be as brave as I could.

"Who? Michael?" He says and I couldn't make out words as tears once again began to fall down my face. Quietly, I nod.

"Don't worry about him Ashy. You don't need to cry over someone like him." Jack whispers, moving close to me and rubbing his finger under my eye. Keeping the knife glued to my side, to where I can feel it stab me slightly. I flinch and close my eyes looking into him. "You look really pretty today." He says and my mind spins as I attempt to keep standing. What was he doing? Where was Michael?

"What do you want from us Jack?" I say taking a heavy breath. "Why can't you just leave us alone." His laugh soon once again filled my ears.

"Because you belong with me. Don't you see that." he smiles using his free hand to grab my side, tightly to the point I knew it was going to bruise.

"I don't belong with someone like you." I whimper out. Before looking him in his eyes. Those ugly green eyes that could never compare to Michael's beautiful green eyes.

His eyes were angry, and dark and they just reminded me of something dirty and evil. "Start walking." He says, no longer smiling cockily or laughing. He instead wears a cold glare, pushing the blade of his knife into my back and pushing me forward with the other hand.

I didn't know what to do so I merely walk. Into that dark and abandoned building that was the place of my nightmares. With the man that caused all those fears behind me stabbing his common weapon into my skin. However the only thing even on my mind was the fact that my boyfriend was here, somewhere, needing my help and as of right now I couldn't do anything. The inside of this place was much worse, more graffiti and chairs, blood stains and the stench of drugs and alcohol. It was dark as he guided me taking small steps. Finally we reach some room, that was lit up with flashlights. It was cold and quiet as I stared in the room. Then finally, as I looked in the corner I meet eyes with Michael. He was beaten, with a swollen, bloody face and cuts all down his body. He wasn't moving , it didn't even look like he was breathing and as I stared down I gag nearly throwing up. Crying so hard I thought it would cause a puddle around my feet.

"He came here drunk. Like the pathetic piece of garbage he is." Jack says, and I hear a clicking sound as he loads a small black gun and holds it towards me. "This is it Ashton."

I shake and sob as I stood there helpless to Jack's stare, the end of his gun pressing against my back. "If you are going to kill me I want you to do it now." I say, a tear hanging on the end of my nose. I didn't want to be alive any longer. Not like this, not where I am fighting just to live.

He laughed and took the gun out from behind me. "I won't kill you." he says and the sound of a gunshot explodes behind me. I flinch and gasp expecting to feel the horrible pain when I realize he never shot me and I was not hurt at all. I open my eyes and stare down at Michael, feeling my heart shatter and everything go blank. There was Michael, bleeding out all over the floor and squirming as tears fled down his face.

"No!" I scream. Turning around and hitting Jack, not looking at where I was hitting or even trying to have a hard punch. I hit his gun away and kept swinging with heavy sobs escaping my lips. I felt blood on my skin as I continued to punch him until he was on the floor and then I grabbed the gun, standing above him with shaky hands. Then like it was a movie I blank out pulling the trigger.

HOLY SHIT GUESS WHAT GUYS NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE ENDISH. WHO HATES ME? I DO. ANYWAYS THIS FAN FICTION HAS BEEN EXTREMELY DRAMATIC AND CRAZY AND LONG AND I JUST DECIDED I NEEDED TO END THIS. THEREFORE I'M ONLY MAKING LIKE TWO MORE CHAPTERS. KEEP YOUR GUYS' EYES OPEN BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BE UPDATING SOON OK LOVE YOU.