Chapter Twenty

Suddenly the four other boys gathered around Harry. They announced their names smiling at us, although I already knew who they are, obviously. I've always had a crush on them, they were all so beautiful and just perfect.

"No seriously oh my god. What the fuck?" Michael asked with a huge smile crossing his lips, I grinned and Luke suddenly ran through the group squeezing me tightly making me groan in pain.

"Ow Luke" I whined and he pulled away quickly.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy to see you" he said with a smile and turned towards the boys.

"Can you believe One Direction is in our freakin house?!" Luke asked excited.

"Why are they even here? Michael asked and I could tell the One Direction boys look awkwardly at Michael's mood swing into rudeness. Luke signaled us to come inside, so we did. The door closed behind us and I looked in the living room. Calum was sitting on the recliner he smiled at Luke and we sat on the couch beside him.

"So I've seen that you met them"  Calum laughed with a big smile crossing his face.

"Yea we saw them. Can someone please tell me why they're here now?" Michael asked impatiently and Zayn smiled sitting at the edge of the couch were Michael was, making Mikey instantly pull away his arm. I thought Michael liked One Direction so him treating them like this was pretty strange.

"Well we saw your cover of our two songs, we think you guys are really talented" Harry smiled making my stomach fill with butterflies. I always had the biggest crush on him. I guess Michael noticed my show of affection towards Harry because he swung his arm around my neck and grabbed my hand with the other. Aw he was jealous.

"Okay but that still doesn't explain why you're here" Michael said and someone sucked their teeth from the side of the room where Calum was.

"Don't suck your teeth at me" Michael growled and I looked at him, he looked extremely pissed.

"Then stop being so rude to them" Calum demanded and Michael shook his head.

"Just because they're this prissy, famous little boy band doesn't mean they deserve any of my respect. You earn it so I'll treat them how I treat everyone else" he said and Calum gave me a glare.

"You don't treat Ashton like an asshole."

"Maybe because he's the only one I fucking like in this band." I sat awkwardly listening to the dispute before suddenly having enough.

"Guys just stop!" I yelled and Calum rolled his eyes before finally shutting up.

"Anyways like we were saying.. Our management saw your video. They think you guys are really talented" Louis smiled at me before finishing his sentence. "They want to work out, Five Seconds of Summer going on tour with One Direction" he said and a huge smile crossed over my lips I suddenly started jumping up and down like a fan girl. Tour? With One Direction? How did this ever work out.

"Are you serious?" I asked and I could feel my face bright with joy.

"No, we came all the way from England to some random house in Australia just to pull a prank on you guys" Niall said and when it got quiet Harry laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Of course we're serious. We dig your guys style. Like the blue hair, nice touch" Harry smiled and Michael swung his head to Harry.

"Thanks" he said and wiped his lip.

"So are you guys in, because we need a new band to open for us." Zayn said standing up and I was to shocked to speak. I noticed them all looking at me. Which was weird it's not like I'm any of head of the band.